Ridgway scores for reserves
Capital League Western Division Potters Bar Town Reserves 2 St Albans City Reserves 1 MIDFIELDER Sean Ridgway scored against Potters Bar Town Reserves but St Albans City Second string suffered their first defeat of the campaign on Wednesday.
Capital League Western Division
Potters Bar Town Reserves 2 St Albans City Reserves 1
MIDFIELDER Sean Ridgway scored against Potters Bar Town Reserves but St Albans City Second string suffered their first defeat of the campaign on Wednesday.
First team squad members Lee Clarke, James Archer, Hamza Twomey and Gary Cohen all joined Ridgway in the starting XI for City.
You may also want to watch:
Former Stevenage Borough academy player Joe Finn hit the woodwork for City before two second half goals put hosts Potters Bar in command. Ridgway then pulled a goal back for City with a good finish.
Cohen played 45 minutes before he was replaced by Jamie Davidge. Young prospect Kwame Asamoah came on for the final 20 minutes. Asamoah, aged 19, made his first team debut for City as a substitute in the final match of last season at home to Hampton & Richmond.
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 5 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 6 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 7 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 8 11 things you might not know about St Albans' new Mayor
- 9 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 10 St Albans Folk Festival 2021 to go ahead this weekend
St Albans City Reserves: Chris Adams, Craig Mortimer, Aiden Byfield (Chris Powell 60), James Archer, Josh Lamonaca, Jack Cartwright, Joe Finn (Kwame Asamoah 70), Sean Ridgway, Gary Cohen (Jamie Davidge 46), Lee Clarke, Hamza Twomey. Unused subs: Edson Pascoal, Chris Maxwell.