Rangers run riot against Saints
Herts Senior County League Division One Bushey Rangers 4 St Peter s 1 ST Peter s were stretched again as they had just 12 players available for the trip to Bushey Rangers on Saturday. Manager Mitch Morris is getting used to the problem but his side
Herts Senior County League Division One
Bushey Rangers 4 St Peter's 1
ST Peter's were stretched again as they had just 12 players available for the trip to Bushey Rangers on Saturday.
Manager Mitch Morris is getting used to the problem but his side contributed to their own downfall with poor distribution, weak tackling and a lack of team work.
You may also want to watch:
The first goal on 15 minutes came from a high ball into the area and goalkeeper Colin Pigott was beaten in the air for 1-0.
Poor defending before the interval gifted the Bushey side their second goal and the second half started in the same manner. Bushey went 3-0 up before David Stevens struck the post with a rare good effort for Saints.
- 1 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 2 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 St Albans City get the FA Cup train moving with replay success over Concord
- 5 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 6 St Albans mum wins award for contribution to SEN
- 7 Church unveils new eco-garden to support wildlife in St Albans
- 8 St Albans street remembers sacrifices of WWI heroes
- 9 Market trader pledges to shave beard for new St Albans recovery home
- 10 No cars mean children can play out in streets
Danny Blyth cracked home a 30-yard strike for a fine consolation goal before Bushey rounded off the scoring with some lively individual play for 4-1.
Saints travel to Essex on Saturday when they take on Debden Sports with a 3pm kick off.