Rangers run riot against Saints
Herts Senior County League Division One Bushey Rangers 4 St Peter s 1 ST Peter s were stretched again as they had just 12 players available for the trip to Bushey Rangers on Saturday. Manager Mitch Morris is getting used to the problem but his side
Herts Senior County League Division One
Bushey Rangers 4 St Peter's 1
ST Peter's were stretched again as they had just 12 players available for the trip to Bushey Rangers on Saturday.
Manager Mitch Morris is getting used to the problem but his side contributed to their own downfall with poor distribution, weak tackling and a lack of team work.
You may also want to watch:
The first goal on 15 minutes came from a high ball into the area and goalkeeper Colin Pigott was beaten in the air for 1-0.
Poor defending before the interval gifted the Bushey side their second goal and the second half started in the same manner. Bushey went 3-0 up before David Stevens struck the post with a rare good effort for Saints.
- 1 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 2 Motorists who kill cats should be prosecuted, says St Albans family after pet's death
- 3 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 4 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 5 Twice the yumminess from St Albans baking company
- 6 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 7 Area Guide: The Childwickbury estate explored
- 8 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 9 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 10 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
Danny Blyth cracked home a 30-yard strike for a fine consolation goal before Bushey rounded off the scoring with some lively individual play for 4-1.
Saints travel to Essex on Saturday when they take on Debden Sports with a 3pm kick off.