Rain halts St Peter's
Hert s Senior County League Division One Bedwell Rangers v St Peter s — Postponed HEAVY rain on Friday forced off the match between Bedwell Rangers and St Peter s in the Herts Senior County League Division One on Saturday. The waterlogged pitch at Bedwel
Hert's Senior County League Division One
Bedwell Rangers v
St Peter's - Postponed
HEAVY rain on Friday forced off the match between Bedwell Rangers and St Peter's in the Herts Senior County League Division One on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
The waterlogged pitch at Bedwell left Saints contemplating a hectic fixture schedule with four matches having been postponed this term. The Saints have played 16 matches this season and have 14 remaining to play in the next 15 weeks.
Management duo Andy Goodchild and Mitch Morris were naturally disappointed as they had a stronger squad at their disposal than in recent weeks.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 4 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 5 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans
- 6 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 7 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 8 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 9 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 10 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
Saints host Allenburys Sports on Saturday and will be looking for a win double after a 4-1 success earlier this term. Kick off is 2pm at Lemsford. Saints will be without defender Andy Farron and midfielder Scott Ferguson for the vital clash. Veteran defender Matt Gauthier is still out injured but former Harpenden Town man David Winnie could play some part in the fixture, after a month out.