Radlett stumble to heavy loss at Totteridge Millhillians
- Credit: Archant
Sorry Radlett fell to a big defeat away to Totteridge Millhillians as theire up and down season in Saracens Herts Cricket League Premier Division continued.
Having been asked to bat first they only managed to put 128 on the board before being bowled out in the 43rd over.
Skipper Kabir Toor scored exactly half of those runs as Radlett struggled with the bat.
They weren’t helped by the sparkling form of Fraser Colson mind, the Totteridge man claiming 6-45 in 12 overs.
Simon Webster also chipped in with 3-15 but Radlett were also the architects of their own woe as apart from Toor only three other men made double figures.
You may also want to watch:
The hosts were clearly in confident mood and wasted little time in clinching the victory, polishing off the 130 runs needed in 16 overs.
Anthony Hill got the only wicket for Radlett, Charlie Nicholls taking the catch as Ben Howgego went for 16 but Totteridge still eased home.
- 1 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 2 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 3 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 4 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 5 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 6 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 7 Harpenden constituency to go under proposed boundary changes
- 8 Take a trip to the seaside for fun adaptation of The Comedy of Errors at the Roman Theatre festival
- 9 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 10 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style