Radlett stumble to heavy loss at Totteridge Millhillians
- Credit: Archant
Sorry Radlett fell to a big defeat away to Totteridge Millhillians as theire up and down season in Saracens Herts Cricket League Premier Division continued.
Having been asked to bat first they only managed to put 128 on the board before being bowled out in the 43rd over.
Skipper Kabir Toor scored exactly half of those runs as Radlett struggled with the bat.
They weren’t helped by the sparkling form of Fraser Colson mind, the Totteridge man claiming 6-45 in 12 overs.
Simon Webster also chipped in with 3-15 but Radlett were also the architects of their own woe as apart from Toor only three other men made double figures.
You may also want to watch:
The hosts were clearly in confident mood and wasted little time in clinching the victory, polishing off the 130 runs needed in 16 overs.
Anthony Hill got the only wicket for Radlett, Charlie Nicholls taking the catch as Ben Howgego went for 16 but Totteridge still eased home.
- 1 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 2 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 3 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 4 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 5 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 6 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 7 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans
- 8 New vicar comes to Harpenden church
- 9 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 10 Olympian Max Whitlock opens new Harpenden leisure centre