Radlett slip down league table
Radlett 130 all out lost to Tring Park 209 all out by 79 runs RADLETT slipped down the Home Counties Premier League table to seventh after a disappointing 79-run defeat by Tring Park at Cobden Hill. Tring were dismissed for 209 on a responsive pitch, Pa
Radlett 130 all out lost to Tring Park 209 all out by 79 runs
RADLETT slipped down the Home Counties Premier League table to seventh after a disappointing 79-run defeat by Tring Park at Cobden Hill.
Tring were dismissed for 209 on a responsive pitch, Paul Barker taking four wickets with his left-arm spin, but the batting failed after a first wicket stand of 72 by openers Kabir Toor (46) and Andre Sharma (34) and Radlett were shot out for 130.
RADLETT II suffered a shock 72-run defeat by Reed I and dropped from second to fourth in Herts League Division Two.
You may also want to watch:
VISHAL Patel hit an excellent 120 as RADLETT III enhanced their survival hopes in Division Four with their fourth victory, beating bottom side Hoddesdon II by 52 runs.
This success lifted Iain Edwards's inconsistent side to fourth from bottom and only six points from safety.
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 3 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 4 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 5 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 6 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 7 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 8 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 9 Invincible London Colney youngsters complete incredible first season
- 10 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
RADLETT IV lost their Division Six contest with St Margaretsbury seconds by 45 runs and now have little hope of avoiding relegation.
A third successive win for RADLETT V, beating their Letchworth counterparts by eight wickets at Queens' School Bushey, kept alive their outside promotion hopes in Division 11.