Radlett lose ground at top of Premier Division after North Mymms loss
- Credit: Archant
Radlett slipped further behind Herts Cricket League Premier Division leaders Welwyn Garden City after an eight-wicket loss at North Mymms.
And, as has so often been the case this season, Hamza Qayyum was the star for the Home Farm side.
He started by taking five wickets after Radlett had won the toss and chosen to bat, eventually finishing with figures of 5-63.
He was ably-assisted by Richard Oxley who bagged himself 4-76, with Radlett eventually being bowled out for 251 with the penultimate ball of the innings.
Kabir Toor was one of Oxley's victims with the skipper falling on 99.
You may also want to watch:
Fakir Dungaria hit 52 while Joe Cooke got 34.
Qayyum then set about the Radlett bowling attack in his usual style, crafting a total of 109, including 13 fours and four maximums before finally being caught off the bowling of Abdulrahim Mulla.
- 1 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 2 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 3 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 4 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 5 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 6 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 7 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 8 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 9 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 10 Jon Clements back with his 'family' as Colney Heath announce four signings for first Southern League campaign
And Hamza Ahmed (43), Nesan Jeyaratnam (52*) and Dan Millard (35*) saw Mymms home.