Radlett enjoy comfortable win over Totteridge Millhillians
- Credit: Archant
Radlett returned to winning ways after a comfortable six-wicket win at home to Totteridge Millhillians in the SHCL Premier Division.
Winning the toss and putting the visitors into bat, Radlett made a steady start, taking four wickets for the loss of 82 runs.
And the kept the lid on most of the Totteridge attack bar the ever-dangerous Ben Howgego who went on to bag a huge 80 before he was caught and bowled by Nathan Smith.
Smith was the main Radlett bowler as he took 5-34 as Totteridge finished on 164-9.
The reply suffered a stuttering start when Christopher Arul was stumped with Radlett on 13.
You may also want to watch:
But from then on the home side were in complete control, with Josh De Caires top-scoring on 57 and Muhammed Adil Zareef and Kabir Toor chipping in with 46 not out and 33 respectively.
The winning runs finally came in the 35th over.
- 1 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 2 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 3 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 4 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 5 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 6 Freedom Day delay is a financial blow to local businesses
- 7 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 8 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 9 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 10 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
It keeps Radlett second but closes the gap to leaders WGC to 25 points.