Radlett enjoy comfortable win over Totteridge Millhillians
- Credit: Archant
Radlett returned to winning ways after a comfortable six-wicket win at home to Totteridge Millhillians in the SHCL Premier Division.
Winning the toss and putting the visitors into bat, Radlett made a steady start, taking four wickets for the loss of 82 runs.
And the kept the lid on most of the Totteridge attack bar the ever-dangerous Ben Howgego who went on to bag a huge 80 before he was caught and bowled by Nathan Smith.
Smith was the main Radlett bowler as he took 5-34 as Totteridge finished on 164-9.
The reply suffered a stuttering start when Christopher Arul was stumped with Radlett on 13.
But from then on the home side were in complete control, with Josh De Caires top-scoring on 57 and Muhammed Adil Zareef and Kabir Toor chipping in with 46 not out and 33 respectively.
The winning runs finally came in the 35th over.
- 1 Sainsbury's comes to St Albans station
- 2 Bowmans Cross development shelved as Hertsmere pulls Local Plan
- 3 Wholefoods shop relocates to offer wider range of produce
- 4 Police hunt wanted man with connections to St Albans
- 5 So why WAS police helicopter flying over St Albans last week?
- 6 Frustration and anger over St Albans school's change to hairstyle and uniform policy
- 7 Comment: Is Aldenham really posher than St Albans and Harpenden?
- 8 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 9 Who was the witch of St Albans?
- 10 Music line-up confirmed for Pub in the Park 2022 St Albans festival
It keeps Radlett second but closes the gap to leaders WGC to 25 points.