Radlett enjoy comfortable win over Totteridge Millhillians
- Credit: Archant
Radlett returned to winning ways after a comfortable six-wicket win at home to Totteridge Millhillians in the SHCL Premier Division.
Winning the toss and putting the visitors into bat, Radlett made a steady start, taking four wickets for the loss of 82 runs.
And the kept the lid on most of the Totteridge attack bar the ever-dangerous Ben Howgego who went on to bag a huge 80 before he was caught and bowled by Nathan Smith.
Smith was the main Radlett bowler as he took 5-34 as Totteridge finished on 164-9.
The reply suffered a stuttering start when Christopher Arul was stumped with Radlett on 13.
You may also want to watch:
But from then on the home side were in complete control, with Josh De Caires top-scoring on 57 and Muhammed Adil Zareef and Kabir Toor chipping in with 46 not out and 33 respectively.
The winning runs finally came in the 35th over.
- 1 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 2 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 5 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 6 Shortages crisis hits district
- 7 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
- 8 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 9 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25
- 10 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
It keeps Radlett second but closes the gap to leaders WGC to 25 points.