Herts Cricket League: Radlett and Harpenden pick up victories in the Premier Division
- Credit: Archant
Radlett kept pace with their rivals at the top of the Herts Cricket League Premier Division after a five-wicket win over Reed.
The victory was relatively straight-forward after they won the toss and put the visitors into bat.
Three wickets for Noah Cornwell and two each for Randeep Sanghera, Anthony Hill and new Middlesex man Josh De Caires saw Reed all out for 145.
And the reply was knocked off in the 32nd over, 40 from Christopher Arul, 30 from Tom Jenkins and 29 for Fraser Crawford seeing to that.
They now sit second in the table, three points behind leaders Potters Bar, with two games of the truncated season to go.
You may also want to watch:
Harpenden meanwhile made it two wins on the bounce as they won away at West Herts.
They made 202 batting first, Harry Josephs’ 47 the top score although most of their line-up reached double figures.
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 3 Herts COVID-19 fatalities surge as UK death toll surpasses major milestone
- 4 'This was quite an emotional experience!' - Thanks to Covid vaccination teams from the people they have treated
- 5 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 6 Raise a glass to the local brewers facing up to the challenges of lockdown
- 7 St Albans' COVID cases continue to decline as UK surpasses "grim" milestone
- 8 Lockdown life to be recorded in two museums projects
- 9 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 10 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
West Herts needed 25 off the last over to win and they made it a nervy finish, eventually falling short by three runs.
Harpenden now sit sixth.