Herts Cricket League: Radlett and Harpenden pick up victories in the Premier Division
- Credit: Archant
Radlett kept pace with their rivals at the top of the Herts Cricket League Premier Division after a five-wicket win over Reed.
The victory was relatively straight-forward after they won the toss and put the visitors into bat.
Three wickets for Noah Cornwell and two each for Randeep Sanghera, Anthony Hill and new Middlesex man Josh De Caires saw Reed all out for 145.
And the reply was knocked off in the 32nd over, 40 from Christopher Arul, 30 from Tom Jenkins and 29 for Fraser Crawford seeing to that.
They now sit second in the table, three points behind leaders Potters Bar, with two games of the truncated season to go.
You may also want to watch:
Harpenden meanwhile made it two wins on the bounce as they won away at West Herts.
They made 202 batting first, Harry Josephs’ 47 the top score although most of their line-up reached double figures.
- 1 CCTV appeal after £100,000 worth of vehicles destroyed in arson attack
- 2 What to expect with pupils heading back to the classroom
- 3 Residents' misery after disruption on former Butterfly World site
- 4 Special report: An insight into dog theft in Hertfordshire
- 5 Tributes paid following death of 'warm and polite' Redbourn councillor
- 6 Blooming Burnham flower tributes 'spread love not lurgies'
- 7 St Albans' COVID cases decline considerably as roadmap out of lockdown announced
- 8 Harpenden receives high praise from Health Secretary over vaccine
- 9 The latest court results from the St Albans area
- 10 Renewed promises made across three generations of Herts guides
West Herts needed 25 off the last over to win and they made it a nervy finish, eventually falling short by three runs.
Harpenden now sit sixth.