Herts Cricket League: Radlett and Harpenden pick up victories in the Premier Division
- Credit: Archant
Radlett kept pace with their rivals at the top of the Herts Cricket League Premier Division after a five-wicket win over Reed.
The victory was relatively straight-forward after they won the toss and put the visitors into bat.
Three wickets for Noah Cornwell and two each for Randeep Sanghera, Anthony Hill and new Middlesex man Josh De Caires saw Reed all out for 145.
And the reply was knocked off in the 32nd over, 40 from Christopher Arul, 30 from Tom Jenkins and 29 for Fraser Crawford seeing to that.
They now sit second in the table, three points behind leaders Potters Bar, with two games of the truncated season to go.
You may also want to watch:
Harpenden meanwhile made it two wins on the bounce as they won away at West Herts.
They made 202 batting first, Harry Josephs’ 47 the top score although most of their line-up reached double figures.
- 1 Can you help after man left unconscious outside St Albans pub?
- 2 Birthday charity walks in brother's memory
- 3 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 4 Driver hospitalised after three-vehicle accident on M1 near Redbourn
- 5 Market trader says goodbye to beard after 15 years
- 6 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 7 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 8 Fashionistas flock to Cathedral catwalk extravaganza
- 9 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
West Herts needed 25 off the last over to win and they made it a nervy finish, eventually falling short by three runs.
Harpenden now sit sixth.