PSV to make changes
HSCL Premier Division Chipperfield Corinthians 2 Park Street Village 0 PARK Street boss Ryan Thompson will make several changes to his side for this weekend s trip to Baldock Town Letchworth after seeing his side lose their third game in a row last weeken
HSCL Premier Division
Chipperfield Corinthians 2 Park Street Village 0
PARK Street boss Ryan Thompson will make several changes to his side for this weekend's trip to Baldock Town Letchworth after seeing his side lose their third game in a row last weekend.
An own goal from Lee Woodruff and a Graham Small free kick that was allowed to fly in from 40 yards saw PSV slip to a 2-0 reverse against Chipperfield Corinthians and Thompson insists changes have to be made to try and stop the rot.
You may also want to watch:
"This week we're going to change the way we play," he told the Herts Advertiser.
"We're going back to the way we've played for the last few years that's brought us success. Baldock are a good side and we know their players are picking up good money.
- 1 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 2 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 3 Appeal for witnesses after fatal road accident
- 4 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 5 St Albans street remembers sacrifices of WWI heroes
- 6 Market trader pledges to shave beard for new St Albans recovery home
- 7 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 8 No cars mean children can play out in streets
- 9 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 10 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
"Johnny Shearer, our reserve team goalkeeper, is going to come in for Tony Kerby.
The lads at the back have been superb all season, Chris Day and Dean Thompson were awesome.
"We've got to try something - our defence has been superb this year but we keep conceding silly goals and we need to see if our goalkeeper's not doing his job properly and commanding his six yard box.
"The first five minutes we started slowly. Our best chance came after a succession of about four or five corners. The ball came to Dean Thompson who chested it and volleyed it towards the top corner but their goalkeeper made a great save."
Park Street: Kerby; Shackell, Warn, C Day, Thompson, Tahon, Ruck, Woodruff, Murphy, M Day, Winyard.