Prize giving night after successful year for bowls club
- Credit: Archant
Harpenden Bowls Club held their annual end-of-year awards night this month.
Guests at the ceremony, held at Aldwickbury Golf Club, included the Hertfordshire Men’s President, Graham Searle, and the Ladies St Albans and District president, Sylvia Pullen.
Tom Muir won the Junior County singles and the County Two Wood Singles.
Both the ladies’ and men’s District Triples and the Men’s pairs were won by Harpenden teams.
The club also had a mixed team getting through to the quarter-final of the Tony Alcock Trophy, the men winning the Bob Vise competition and the ladies winning the Double Rink.
You may also want to watch:
The awards were presented by club president, Peter Hubball.
The club will hope for an even better year when the season begins again in April.
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 5 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 6 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 7 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 8 St Albans Folk Festival 2021 to go ahead this weekend
- 9 11 things you might not know about St Albans' new Mayor
- 10 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building