Premier action for Saints
St Peter’s promoted to HSCL Premier Division
ST PETER’S will play in the Herts Senior County Premier Division next season after a dramatic late change at the league’s AGM.
The Saints feared they’d missed out on promotion to the top division after finishing fourth last season and the early indication was that they’d remain in Division One next season, however Croxley Guild’s demotion to Division One, revealed just 30 minutes before last Wednesday’s AGM gifted the Saints a late promotion.
The club will continue to share Colney Heath’s facilities and work closely with their Spartan South Midlands Premier Division landlords, giving the Magpies’ fringe players game time on Saturdays when needed.
The Saints will again be managed by Dave Whitehead next season with Kevin Barnes and Tony Gauthier assisting.
You may also want to watch:
Pre-season training gets underway on Tuesday, June 28, at the Recreation Ground, Colney Heath and anybody who is interested in attending should contact Dave Whitehead in advance on 07877 405 630.
- 1 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 2 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 3 Freedom Day delay is a financial blow to local businesses
- 4 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 5 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 6 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 7 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 8 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 9 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 10 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square