Pre-season friendlies announced for Harpenden Town
- Credit: Archant
Harpenden Town’s preparations ahead of the new season are continuing with the announcement of their pre-season friendlies.
With their clubhouse and Rothamsted Park ground out of bounds for the time being while work continues on the leisure centre, only four games have been released so far, all of them away.
But there is still plenty of mouth-watering ties for new manager Martin Standen's team.
They face Southern Premier League Central Division pair Biggleswade Town and Royston Town on July 6 and July 16 respectively.
Both games will take place at the County Ground in Letchworth.
You may also want to watch:
They are followed by trips to Bedford and Standen's old club Bovingdon on July 20 and 27.
The new boss has yet to announce any new signings but pre-season training begins on Saturday with all sessions taking place at Roundwood Park School.
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 3 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 4 Shortages crisis hits district
- 5 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 6 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
- 7 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 8 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 9 St Albans Food and Drink Festival returns at last!
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25
Fixtures for the now 21-team Spartan South Midlands Premier Division season are expected to be released in July.