Play-off places still in sight says Saints chairman
- Credit: Archant
ST ALBANS City chairman Nick Archer still believes his club can finish in the Evo-Stik League Southern Premier Division play-off places this season.
If City were to pick up maximum points from their last five matches they would finish on 71 points, which could be enough to scrape into the top five.
The Saints’ next four matches are against sides below them in the table in Bashley, Chippenham Town, Bedford Town and Bedworth United.
Archer told the Herts Ad: “The reality of it is the next four games are winnable.
“On the final day of the season we play champions-elect Leamington and anything could happen then, 71 points may just be enough.”
You may also want to watch:
Last season the final play-off place went to Cambridge City who ended the campaign with 72 points.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 3 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 4 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 5 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 6 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public
- 7 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 8 In pictures: World's last 'truly wild' horse at Whipsnade Zoo
- 9 New campaign highlights Abbey Line hidden gems
- 10 Property Spotlight: A quaint cottage on Fishpool Street, St Albans