Phillips resigns as Colney Heath boss after joining Stevenage
Magpies on the lookout for new first team manager
COLNEY Heath have begun their search for a new first team manager following Gary Phillips’ resignation earlier this week,
Phillips tendered his resignation after gaining full time employment as a goalkeeping coach at npower League 1 side Stevenage.
The former Barnet No.1 had been with the Magpies since October last year, helping them rise into the top 10 of the Spartan South Midlands Premier Division.
The committee and players of Colney Heath wish Gary well and thank him for his time at the Football Club.
You may also want to watch:
The chairman, Martin Marlborough, whilst wishing Gary all the success, now has the job of replacing him at the helm of the First Team. He will gladly accept any applications for this job.
Colney Heath play in the Molten South Midlands Premier Division. For more information, ring 01727 826188 during the evening and ask for Martin, alternatively ring 07960 155463.
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 5 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 6 Harpenden Christmas Carnival returns for 2021
- 7 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 8 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 9 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 10 St Albans named among Britain's best places for first-time buyer discounts