Phillips resigns as Colney Heath boss after joining Stevenage
Magpies on the lookout for new first team manager
COLNEY Heath have begun their search for a new first team manager following Gary Phillips’ resignation earlier this week,
Phillips tendered his resignation after gaining full time employment as a goalkeeping coach at npower League 1 side Stevenage.
The former Barnet No.1 had been with the Magpies since October last year, helping them rise into the top 10 of the Spartan South Midlands Premier Division.
The committee and players of Colney Heath wish Gary well and thank him for his time at the Football Club.
You may also want to watch:
The chairman, Martin Marlborough, whilst wishing Gary all the success, now has the job of replacing him at the helm of the First Team. He will gladly accept any applications for this job.
Colney Heath play in the Molten South Midlands Premier Division. For more information, ring 01727 826188 during the evening and ask for Martin, alternatively ring 07960 155463.
- 1 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 5 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 6 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 7 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 8 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 9 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 10 Cheers! Great Northern pub set to host beer and cider festival