Peterborough winger Harry Anderson takes St Albans City’s player of the month award
- Credit: Archant
Harry Anderson has picked up the St Albans City player of the month award after wowing the crowds at Clarence Park in March.
The on-loan Peterborough United winger was present for all six City games during the month scoring twice, once against Hayes & Yeading United in the league and the other against Hemel Hempstead Town in the Herts Charity Cup.
He will pick up the Harpenden Construction Limited sponsored-award prior to this Saturday’s game against Havant & Waterlooville.
Saints supporter Vince Duffy will make the presentation on behalf of Farr Brew, the independent Harpenden brewery, who sponsor the March trophy.
Voting for the player of the season, the junior Saints’ player of the season and goal of the season will also take place on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
Also up for grabs is the Wagstaffe Simmons Award, which is for the person supporters feel has done most for the Club over the season, either on or off the field.
- 1 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 4 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 5 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 6 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 9 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 10 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure