Peterborough winger Harry Anderson takes St Albans City’s player of the month award
- Credit: Archant
Harry Anderson has picked up the St Albans City player of the month award after wowing the crowds at Clarence Park in March.
The on-loan Peterborough United winger was present for all six City games during the month scoring twice, once against Hayes & Yeading United in the league and the other against Hemel Hempstead Town in the Herts Charity Cup.
He will pick up the Harpenden Construction Limited sponsored-award prior to this Saturday’s game against Havant & Waterlooville.
Saints supporter Vince Duffy will make the presentation on behalf of Farr Brew, the independent Harpenden brewery, who sponsor the March trophy.
Voting for the player of the season, the junior Saints’ player of the season and goal of the season will also take place on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
Also up for grabs is the Wagstaffe Simmons Award, which is for the person supporters feel has done most for the Club over the season, either on or off the field.
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 3 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 4 Harpenden couple donate vital equipment for maternity ward
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 Harpenden card cloning suspects arrested
- 7 6 of the best places to hot tub in and around Hertfordshire
- 8 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 9 Property Spotlight: A detached home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
- 10 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City