Pattison lining up win number seven
- Credit: Archant
Ollie Pattison, London Colney’s light-heavyweight boxing sensation, gets to take another step on the road to gold and glory when he faces Tayar Mehmed at York Hall.
It will be the 27-year-old’s seventh professional fight and he has yet to taste defeat, winning all six of his previous bouts.
His last outing, which was also at the iconic Bethnal Green venue, saw him outpoint Merdjidin Yuseinov in a six-round battle.
Pattison, who is sponspored by Alliance Intelligent Scaffolding, Oliver and Akers, Queensgate property group, Bin N Gone and TM Tree Services, stands two inches taller than the Bulgarian Mehmed and his set his sights of fighting for a British title in the next 12 months.
There are still some tickets available priced at £40 each and a bus, courtesy of Oliver and Akers, is leaving London Colney to go to the venue.
You may also want to watch:
Two Southern Area titles are also on the bill.
- 1 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 2 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 3 Motorists who kill cats should be prosecuted, says St Albans family after pet's death
- 4 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 5 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 6 Twice the yumminess from St Albans baking company
- 7 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 8 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 9 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 10 Lidl targets new Hertfordshire store locations