Pattison lining up win number seven
- Credit: Archant
Ollie Pattison, London Colney’s light-heavyweight boxing sensation, gets to take another step on the road to gold and glory when he faces Tayar Mehmed at York Hall.
It will be the 27-year-old’s seventh professional fight and he has yet to taste defeat, winning all six of his previous bouts.
His last outing, which was also at the iconic Bethnal Green venue, saw him outpoint Merdjidin Yuseinov in a six-round battle.
Pattison, who is sponspored by Alliance Intelligent Scaffolding, Oliver and Akers, Queensgate property group, Bin N Gone and TM Tree Services, stands two inches taller than the Bulgarian Mehmed and his set his sights of fighting for a British title in the next 12 months.
There are still some tickets available priced at £40 each and a bus, courtesy of Oliver and Akers, is leaving London Colney to go to the venue.
Two Southern Area titles are also on the bill.
- 1 From St Albans to the Australian outback for The Tourist's Shalom Brune-Franklin in BBC One series
- 2 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 4 Hundreds in Herts fined for breaking lockdown rules
- 5 'Don't touch my hair!' - tackling hair discrimination against black youngsters
- 6 Careers advice for St Albans children in centuries gone by
- 7 Property Spotlight: A striking modern apartment in St Albans
- 8 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 9 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 10 Ian Allinson praises 'unbelievable shift' of St Albans City players against Maidstone