Pattison lining up win number seven
- Credit: Archant
Ollie Pattison, London Colney’s light-heavyweight boxing sensation, gets to take another step on the road to gold and glory when he faces Tayar Mehmed at York Hall.
It will be the 27-year-old’s seventh professional fight and he has yet to taste defeat, winning all six of his previous bouts.
His last outing, which was also at the iconic Bethnal Green venue, saw him outpoint Merdjidin Yuseinov in a six-round battle.
Pattison, who is sponspored by Alliance Intelligent Scaffolding, Oliver and Akers, Queensgate property group, Bin N Gone and TM Tree Services, stands two inches taller than the Bulgarian Mehmed and his set his sights of fighting for a British title in the next 12 months.
There are still some tickets available priced at £40 each and a bus, courtesy of Oliver and Akers, is leaving London Colney to go to the venue.
You may also want to watch:
Two Southern Area titles are also on the bill.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 5 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 6 Historic England asks: 'What do you love about your local high street?'
- 7 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Honey to the bee - hiving off new flavours for local gin
- 10 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team