One great week for Rockandroadbikes-Ellisix cycling team
- Credit: Archant
The number one continues to play a significant part in the first season of Rockandroadbikes-Ellisix.
The St Albans-based cycling team began a great week by taking the win in round three of the Bovingdon Bomber Series.
A fast race eventually saw Clay Davies make a solo effort to go clear before being joined by Sam Hodges of Lky7 SD Racing.
The pair duked it out but it was the St Albans man who got the upper hand to take the win with team-mate Adam Strudwick leading the bunch in behind for third.
Strudwick was in the break of the day at MK RAF Series round four along with Michael Parry and it was the latter who took his first senior win this time with Strudwick second in a superb display of team riding.
And to top the perfect week off Davies took the bronze medal at the Eastern Road Race Championships in Essex, a result that earns him a category one licence, the first Rockandroadbikes-Ellisix rider to do so.
- 1 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 2 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 3 Seven men arrested on suspicion of St Albans burglary
- 4 Video shows thief stealing parcel from St Albans home doorstep
- 5 Primary school rated 'Good' in latest Ofsted report
- 6 St Albans Local Plan delayed to autumn 2025
- 7 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's West Common
- 8 London Colney children will be going nuts for this new Scouts group
- 9 St Albans recycling heroes raise £28K for hospice
- 10 This is Harpenden: faces of town's residents feature in new exhibition