One great week for Rockandroadbikes-Ellisix cycling team
- Credit: Archant
The number one continues to play a significant part in the first season of Rockandroadbikes-Ellisix.
The St Albans-based cycling team began a great week by taking the win in round three of the Bovingdon Bomber Series.
A fast race eventually saw Clay Davies make a solo effort to go clear before being joined by Sam Hodges of Lky7 SD Racing.
The pair duked it out but it was the St Albans man who got the upper hand to take the win with team-mate Adam Strudwick leading the bunch in behind for third.
Strudwick was in the break of the day at MK RAF Series round four along with Michael Parry and it was the latter who took his first senior win this time with Strudwick second in a superb display of team riding.
You may also want to watch:
And to top the perfect week off Davies took the bronze medal at the Eastern Road Race Championships in Essex, a result that earns him a category one licence, the first Rockandroadbikes-Ellisix rider to do so.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 5 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 6 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 7 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 8 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 9 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 10 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans