One great week for Rockandroadbikes-Ellisix cycling team
- Credit: Archant
The number one continues to play a significant part in the first season of Rockandroadbikes-Ellisix.
The St Albans-based cycling team began a great week by taking the win in round three of the Bovingdon Bomber Series.
A fast race eventually saw Clay Davies make a solo effort to go clear before being joined by Sam Hodges of Lky7 SD Racing.
The pair duked it out but it was the St Albans man who got the upper hand to take the win with team-mate Adam Strudwick leading the bunch in behind for third.
Strudwick was in the break of the day at MK RAF Series round four along with Michael Parry and it was the latter who took his first senior win this time with Strudwick second in a superb display of team riding.
You may also want to watch:
And to top the perfect week off Davies took the bronze medal at the Eastern Road Race Championships in Essex, a result that earns him a category one licence, the first Rockandroadbikes-Ellisix rider to do so.
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall