ON THE ROAD AT: Bashley
A look ahead to this Saturday’s trip to Hampshire
Bashley v St Albans City
Saturday, October 29 - KO 3pm
Manager: Steve Riley
Last season: 11th
Top scorer this year: Mark Gamble (Four)
ST ALBANS City’s will be looking to put their FA Trophy disappointment behind them when they head to Bashley this weekend.
- 1 Sainsbury's comes to St Albans station
- 2 Bowmans Cross development shelved as Hertsmere pulls Local Plan
- 3 So why WAS police helicopter flying over St Albans last week?
- 4 What is being done to tackle fly-tipping scourge?
- 5 Frustration and anger over St Albans school's change to hairstyle and uniform policy
- 6 Who was the witch of St Albans?
- 7 Landowners advised to step up security following spike in fly-tipping across Hertfordshire
- 8 Return of the Fred Hughes delights runners and organisers St Albans Striders alike
- 9 Wholefoods shop relocates to offer wider range of produce
- 10 Staying silent: the tight-lipped MP who refuses to answer controversial questions
Season so far
The home side go into the game having won just three of their last nine outings and like City suffered an early exit from the FA Trophy.
Having been held to a 2-2 draw at home by Worthing, Bash suffered a 4-2 extra-time defeat in the replay on Tuesday evening.
In the league Steve Riley’s side have six wins to their name only two of which have come at home.
The Hampshire outfit currently sit two points and two places above St Albans in the Southern Premier Division table.
Team v Worthing: Prodomo, Smith, Whitley, Middleton, Lloyd, Finlay, Vokes, Green, Stokoe, Gamble, Oliver.
Rob Haworth limped out of Tuesday evening’s reserve team game with Sun Postal Sports and is a doubt for Saturday’s trip. Sakho Bakare will be hoping his six goal haul in that game will be enough to convince boss David Howell to continue with him in attack.
Ryan Watts sits out the second game of his three-match ban.
There will be no CITYLIVE coverage of this game.