ON THE ROAD AT: Bashley
A look ahead to this Saturday’s trip to Hampshire
Bashley v St Albans City
Saturday, October 29 - KO 3pm
Manager: Steve Riley
Last season: 11th
You may also want to watch:
Top scorer this year: Mark Gamble (Four)
ST ALBANS City’s will be looking to put their FA Trophy disappointment behind them when they head to Bashley this weekend.
- 1 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 2 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 3 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 4 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 5 Urgent care services at St Albans hospital could become appointment only
- 6 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 7 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 8 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 9 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 10 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
Season so far
The home side go into the game having won just three of their last nine outings and like City suffered an early exit from the FA Trophy.
Having been held to a 2-2 draw at home by Worthing, Bash suffered a 4-2 extra-time defeat in the replay on Tuesday evening.
In the league Steve Riley’s side have six wins to their name only two of which have come at home.
The Hampshire outfit currently sit two points and two places above St Albans in the Southern Premier Division table.
Team v Worthing: Prodomo, Smith, Whitley, Middleton, Lloyd, Finlay, Vokes, Green, Stokoe, Gamble, Oliver.
Rob Haworth limped out of Tuesday evening’s reserve team game with Sun Postal Sports and is a doubt for Saturday’s trip. Sakho Bakare will be hoping his six goal haul in that game will be enough to convince boss David Howell to continue with him in attack.
Ryan Watts sits out the second game of his three-match ban.
There will be no CITYLIVE coverage of this game.