Ollie Pattison set for Haye Day at the O2
- Credit: Archant
London Colney boxer Ollie Pattison has been handed a perfect boost ahead of his third professional fight this weekend – a place on the undercard at David Haye’s Haye Day II at the O2 Arena.
Pattison, who is due to face Radek Geissmann of the Czech Republic at London’s York Hall on Saturday, is one of five young British boxers set to do battle in the May extravaganza.
The undefeated light-heavyweight was announced alongside Floyd Moore, Kay Prospere, Tony Dodson and Nick Webb.
The five follow the news of an English middleweight title fight between Joe Mullender and Lee Markham will be the chief support.
Former world champion Haye, who made his comeback to the ring earlier this year, said: “The reaction to the first Haye Day was incredible with a sell-out crowd, headline music act, A-List guests and record breaking TV viewing figures.
You may also want to watch:
“May’s event will be even bigger and better.
“I’m delighted to add some of the best young British fighters to the bill and we are working to make sure their challengers will be equally as impressive to ensure action-packed fights throughout the card.”
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 5 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
- 8 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 9 12 facts you might not known about Batchwood Hall Covid vaccination centre
- 10 St Albans County Lines crackdown continues with more arrests
Pattison is making waves in the division as he looks to position himself towards a light heavyweight title in 2016.
The 6 foot 3 inch fighter is looking to make a mark in a busy domestic weight division.
Tickets to Haye Day at The O2 on May 21, are available on general sale now via AXS.com and hayemaker.com.