Ollie Pattinson on fourth in David Haye’s Haye Day running order
- Credit: Archant
London Colney’s Ollie Pattinson is on fourth for David Haye’s Haye Day at the O2.
The light-heavyweight fights Yeovil’s Bryn Wain on the former heavyweight World Champion’s latest comeback show.
Doors open at 5.30pm tonight (Saturday) with the first bell at 6pm.
It means Pattinson will be on roughly at 7pm.
The final three fights are set to be shown on Dave.
You may also want to watch:
Full running order:
Daniel Keenan v Dwayne Sheldon - 4x3 welterweight
- 1 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 2 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 5 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 6 Shortages crisis hits district
- 7 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 8 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
- 9 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 10 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
Joe Fournier v Bela Juhasz - 4x3 light-heavyweight
Nick Webb v Hari Miles - 4x3 heavyweight
OLLIE PATTINSON v Bryn Wain - 4x3 light-heavyweight
Kay Prospere v Innocent Anyanwu - 4x3 super-lightweight
Floyd Moore v Yordan Vasilev - 6x3 lightweight
Shannon Briggs v Emilio Ezequiel Zarate - 10x3 heavyweight
Joe Mullender v Lee Markham - 10x3 English middleweight title
David Haye v Arnold Gjergjaj - 10x3 heavyweight
Please note the list is provisional and subject to change.