Ollie Pattinson on fourth in David Haye’s Haye Day running order
- Credit: Archant
London Colney’s Ollie Pattinson is on fourth for David Haye’s Haye Day at the O2.
The light-heavyweight fights Yeovil’s Bryn Wain on the former heavyweight World Champion’s latest comeback show.
Doors open at 5.30pm tonight (Saturday) with the first bell at 6pm.
It means Pattinson will be on roughly at 7pm.
The final three fights are set to be shown on Dave.
You may also want to watch:
Full running order:
Daniel Keenan v Dwayne Sheldon - 4x3 welterweight
- 1 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 2 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 3 Freedom Day delay is a financial blow to local businesses
- 4 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 5 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 6 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 7 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 8 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 9 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 10 All aboard the Blue Tangerine Café for vital work experience
Joe Fournier v Bela Juhasz - 4x3 light-heavyweight
Nick Webb v Hari Miles - 4x3 heavyweight
OLLIE PATTINSON v Bryn Wain - 4x3 light-heavyweight
Kay Prospere v Innocent Anyanwu - 4x3 super-lightweight
Floyd Moore v Yordan Vasilev - 6x3 lightweight
Shannon Briggs v Emilio Ezequiel Zarate - 10x3 heavyweight
Joe Mullender v Lee Markham - 10x3 English middleweight title
David Haye v Arnold Gjergjaj - 10x3 heavyweight
Please note the list is provisional and subject to change.