Ollie Pattinson on fourth in David Haye’s Haye Day running order
- Credit: Archant
London Colney’s Ollie Pattinson is on fourth for David Haye’s Haye Day at the O2.
The light-heavyweight fights Yeovil’s Bryn Wain on the former heavyweight World Champion’s latest comeback show.
Doors open at 5.30pm tonight (Saturday) with the first bell at 6pm.
It means Pattinson will be on roughly at 7pm.
The final three fights are set to be shown on Dave.
Full running order:
Daniel Keenan v Dwayne Sheldon - 4x3 welterweight
- 1 Frustration and anger over St Albans school's change to hairstyle and uniform policy
- 2 'Don't touch my hair!' - tackling hair discrimination against black youngsters
- 3 Hundreds in Herts fined for breaking lockdown rules
- 4 Property Spotlight: A striking modern apartment in St Albans
- 5 From St Albans to the Australian outback for The Tourist's Shalom Brune-Franklin in BBC One series
- 6 Red Door Recruitment share tips to help you land your dream job as they celebrate 15 years in business
- 7 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 8 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 9 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 10 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
Joe Fournier v Bela Juhasz - 4x3 light-heavyweight
Nick Webb v Hari Miles - 4x3 heavyweight
OLLIE PATTINSON v Bryn Wain - 4x3 light-heavyweight
Kay Prospere v Innocent Anyanwu - 4x3 super-lightweight
Floyd Moore v Yordan Vasilev - 6x3 lightweight
Shannon Briggs v Emilio Ezequiel Zarate - 10x3 heavyweight
Joe Mullender v Lee Markham - 10x3 English middleweight title
David Haye v Arnold Gjergjaj - 10x3 heavyweight
Please note the list is provisional and subject to change.