The Old Albanian Saints juggernaut rolls on as Beckenham are the latest to fall
- Credit: Archant
Old Albanian Saints remain top of the Women’s Championship Division Two South East after a crushing 65-5 win over Beckenham.
It was a strong and controlled performance against their physical visitors which saw Saints run in 11 tries.
Eight of them arrived before half-time, Steph Plunkett and Siobhan Drummond leading the way with two each and Alice Finn, Claire McKenna, Emma Cooke and Kate Skelton adding one.
Drummond got her third after the break and Skelton her second before Bethany Saunders got the last try.
She converted that herself, adding to the four kicks by Plunkett in the first period.
You may also want to watch:
Head coach Darran Brown Said “The players were challenged to back up their performance against OEs and they delivered.
“We now have the task of refocusing ready for Medway, who despite a few loses this season will feel confident being at home and their recent close scores.”
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 3 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 4 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 5 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team
- 6 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 7 St Albans mum wins award for contribution to SEN
- 8 Church unveils new eco-garden to support wildlife in St Albans
- 9 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 10 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works