OAs beat rivals
The OA Under 13 A team beat strong local rivals Tring 29-19 on Sunday, December 14, in a thrilling encounter at Woollams. OAs played some wonderful running rugby and went three tries up in the first half through Daniel Blackwell, Jake Branagan and Clarke
The OA Under 13 A team beat strong local rivals Tring 29-19 on Sunday, December 14, in a thrilling encounter at Woollams. OAs played some wonderful running rugby and went three tries up in the first half through Daniel Blackwell, Jake Branagan and Clarke Newman.
In typical OA style, the team eased off and allowed Tring back into the game, with the opposition drawing level in the second half.
OAs came back strongly and an entire team effort followed by some great finishing put Clarke Newman onto a hat trick of tries to win the game.
The OA Under 13 B team played Harrow in another great match, with the large Harrow squad dominating the first ten minutes.
You may also want to watch:
OAs tackled strongly and with the pack working really well as a unit, started to play some lovely running rugby. Charlie Beedle and Matthew Jones ran in tries and at the end of the first half the score was 20-5. In the second half OAs continued to dominate with some nice individual scores from Sean Baccus and Daniel Novelli as they eased to a 59-12 victory.
- 1 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 2 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 3 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 4 11 of St Albans' prettiest streets
- 5 Anti-vaxers condemned for intimidating behaviour and dangerous posters
- 6 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 7 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 8 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 9 An old friend returns after 30 years
- 10 Foodies lap up tastes of Harpenden