OA after new talent
CRICKET: OLD ALBANIAN Cricket Club are looking to move their adult cricket forward this year in line with their up and coming colts section which boasts over 300 junior members and whose U10 s landed a county trophy last year for the first time. Old Alban
CRICKET: OLD ALBANIAN Cricket Club are looking to move their adult cricket forward this year in line with their up and coming colts section which boasts over 300 junior members and whose U10's landed a county trophy last year for the first time.
Old Albanian is based at Woollams which boasts great pitches, full-time groundsmen and catering staff and the iconic pavilion to enjoy post game successes.
The club is in the process of appointing a club coach to work with the junior sections as well as guide and direct the men's teams.
There is the opportunity for other coaching work for any interested qualified coaches.
You may also want to watch:
OA are looking for cricketers who want to be based at this wonderful facility, who want to play Division Two, Six or 10 cricket with the hope of a promotion season for all teams.
The club is especially keen to talk to any spinners or top order batsmen who fancy a new challenge.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 5 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 'State-sanctioned abuse' - why the family court system is failing
- 8 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 9 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 10 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans
Please contact Graham Dill 07932 627769 or email email@example.com for an informal chat.
Nets start at Redbourn on Wednesday, February 17, at 9pm.