Ngoyi joins Harrow Borough
- Credit: Archant
Managers says he’ll “keep tabs” on former Saint
Greg Ngoyi has joined Harrow Borrow, but a reunion with St Albans City remains a possibility as joint manager James Gray says he’ll keep an eye on the striker.
Ngoyi, who scored 18 times in a season and a half at St Albans before being forced to leave due to work commitments, was seen at Clarence Park earlier this month and Gray revealed was training with the first-team.
“We’ll still keep tabs on him,” said Gray.
“If he gets a run of games and scores some goals and we feel we can nab him back then we will. But he’s still a month away from fitness for this level. If he gets his fitness and goals then we’ll speak to him.”
You may also want to watch:
With the shock departure of Geoff Mitchell and Joel Nouble only on a month-long loan, City fans will be hoping that happens sooner rather than later.
• Ngoyi joins former Saints Nick Jupp and Jerome Walker at Harrow, as well as Howard Hall, who is on dual registration with the two clubs.
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 3 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 4 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 5 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 6 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 7 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 8 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 9 Invincible London Colney youngsters complete incredible first season
- 10 St Albans Striders enjoy comfort of their home roads if not the heat and hills