Ngoyi joins Harrow Borough
- Credit: Archant
Managers says he’ll “keep tabs” on former Saint
Greg Ngoyi has joined Harrow Borrow, but a reunion with St Albans City remains a possibility as joint manager James Gray says he’ll keep an eye on the striker.
Ngoyi, who scored 18 times in a season and a half at St Albans before being forced to leave due to work commitments, was seen at Clarence Park earlier this month and Gray revealed was training with the first-team.
“We’ll still keep tabs on him,” said Gray.
“If he gets a run of games and scores some goals and we feel we can nab him back then we will. But he’s still a month away from fitness for this level. If he gets his fitness and goals then we’ll speak to him.”
You may also want to watch:
With the shock departure of Geoff Mitchell and Joel Nouble only on a month-long loan, City fans will be hoping that happens sooner rather than later.
• Ngoyi joins former Saints Nick Jupp and Jerome Walker at Harrow, as well as Howard Hall, who is on dual registration with the two clubs.
- 1 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 2 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 3 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 4 11 of St Albans' prettiest streets
- 5 Anti-vaxers condemned for intimidating behaviour and dangerous posters
- 6 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 7 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 8 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 9 An old friend returns after 30 years
- 10 Foodies lap up tastes of Harpenden