Newport County put four past Chelmsford
NEWPORT County smashed Chelmsford City 4-0 as Dean Holdsworth s side maintained their unbeaten start to the campaign. Sam Foley put the Welsh side ahead and Kevin Cooper doubled their lead on the stroke of half-time. Second half strikes from Paul Cochlin
NEWPORT County smashed Chelmsford City 4-0 as Dean Holdsworth's side maintained their unbeaten start to the campaign.
Sam Foley put the Welsh side ahead and Kevin Cooper doubled their lead on the stroke of half-time. Second half strikes from Paul Cochlin and Craig Reid sealed the win.
There were goals aplenty at The Crabble as Dover beat Weston-super-Mare 5-3.
James Rogers cancelled out Adie Harris' opener for Weston and the Lillywhites never looked back as Ryan Browning, Sammy Moore and Frannie Collin gave Dover a 4-1 half-time lead.
You may also want to watch:
Josh Llewellyn and Darren Mullings reduced the deficit but Shaun Welford's effort just after the hour mark secured Andy Hesenthaler's side all three points.
A hat-trick from David Bryant kept up Thurrock's remarkable start to the season as they came from behind twice to beat Eastleigh 3-2 and a Guiseppe Sole penalty was enough to give Woking a 1-0 win over Bishop's Stortford.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 5 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 6 Historic England asks: 'What do you love about your local high street?'
- 7 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team
- 8 Honey to the bee - hiving off new flavours for local gin
- 9 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 10 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
Manny Williams scored twice as Havant & Waterlooville beat Braintree Town 2-0 and Hampton & Richmond Borough won 3-1 away at Bath City.
Basingstoke and Maidenhead shared the weekend's only 0-0 draw and nothing could separate Staines Town and Welling in a game that finished 1-1.
Worcester City remain bottom of the Blue Square South table as they went down 2-1 at Weymouth.