Newport County put four past Chelmsford
NEWPORT County smashed Chelmsford City 4-0 as Dean Holdsworth s side maintained their unbeaten start to the campaign. Sam Foley put the Welsh side ahead and Kevin Cooper doubled their lead on the stroke of half-time. Second half strikes from Paul Cochlin
NEWPORT County smashed Chelmsford City 4-0 as Dean Holdsworth's side maintained their unbeaten start to the campaign.
Sam Foley put the Welsh side ahead and Kevin Cooper doubled their lead on the stroke of half-time. Second half strikes from Paul Cochlin and Craig Reid sealed the win.
There were goals aplenty at The Crabble as Dover beat Weston-super-Mare 5-3.
James Rogers cancelled out Adie Harris' opener for Weston and the Lillywhites never looked back as Ryan Browning, Sammy Moore and Frannie Collin gave Dover a 4-1 half-time lead.
You may also want to watch:
Josh Llewellyn and Darren Mullings reduced the deficit but Shaun Welford's effort just after the hour mark secured Andy Hesenthaler's side all three points.
A hat-trick from David Bryant kept up Thurrock's remarkable start to the season as they came from behind twice to beat Eastleigh 3-2 and a Guiseppe Sole penalty was enough to give Woking a 1-0 win over Bishop's Stortford.
- 1 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 4 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 5 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 6 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 7 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 8 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 9 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 10 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
Manny Williams scored twice as Havant & Waterlooville beat Braintree Town 2-0 and Hampton & Richmond Borough won 3-1 away at Bath City.
Basingstoke and Maidenhead shared the weekend's only 0-0 draw and nothing could separate Staines Town and Welling in a game that finished 1-1.
Worcester City remain bottom of the Blue Square South table as they went down 2-1 at Weymouth.