Newport continue to strengthen, Oatway leaves Hawks and Thurrock secure Woolley
DEAN Holdsworth is continuing to reshape his Newport County squad. After signing Charlie Henry earlier this week, the Exiles boss has a deal with Forest Green goalkeeper and lifelong County fan Tom Pass. Holdsworth is also chasing a striker and is hoping
DEAN Holdsworth is continuing to reshape his Newport County squad.
After signing Charlie Henry earlier this week, the Exiles boss has a deal with Forest Green goalkeeper and lifelong County fan Tom Pass.
Holdsworth is also chasing a striker and is hoping to secure the player's signature by the end of the week.
Three former TeamBath players have joined Newport on trial and will have pre-season to impress Holdsworth.
You may also want to watch:
24-year-old fullback Matt Lock, striker Tom Piotrowski, and 33-year-old Ali Gibb are all trying to earn a contract at Spytty Park.
Havant & Waterlooville have revealed that assistant manager Charlie Oatway has left the club.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 4 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 5 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 6 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 7 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 8 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 9 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 10 Nightmare return for Joe Newton as own-goal gives St Albans City victory over Havant
The former Brighton midfielder has left Westleigh Park after two years with the Hawks.
Thurrock have been boosted with the news that Joe Woolley has signed a one-year deal with the club.
The goalkeeper made 25 appearances for Fleet last season and ended the campaign as the club's first choice stopper.