Newport continue to strengthen, Oatway leaves Hawks and Thurrock secure Woolley
DEAN Holdsworth is continuing to reshape his Newport County squad. After signing Charlie Henry earlier this week, the Exiles boss has a deal with Forest Green goalkeeper and lifelong County fan Tom Pass. Holdsworth is also chasing a striker and is hoping
DEAN Holdsworth is continuing to reshape his Newport County squad.
After signing Charlie Henry earlier this week, the Exiles boss has a deal with Forest Green goalkeeper and lifelong County fan Tom Pass.
Holdsworth is also chasing a striker and is hoping to secure the player's signature by the end of the week.
Three former TeamBath players have joined Newport on trial and will have pre-season to impress Holdsworth.
24-year-old fullback Matt Lock, striker Tom Piotrowski, and 33-year-old Ali Gibb are all trying to earn a contract at Spytty Park.
Havant & Waterlooville have revealed that assistant manager Charlie Oatway has left the club.
- 1 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 2 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 3 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 4 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 5 'Visually striking' Chaos Dancing Cosmos installation at St Albans Museum + Gallery
- 6 Saints respond to Cheshunt shocker with hard-fought draw at Chelmsford
- 7 Obituary: Don Francis, former St Albans City and St Albans Sunday League star
- 8 Green light given for St Albans City to hit the transfer market but patience is key says Allinson
- 9 St Albans recycling heroes raise £28K for hospice
- 10 London Colney children will be going nuts for this new Scouts group
The former Brighton midfielder has left Westleigh Park after two years with the Hawks.
Thurrock have been boosted with the news that Joe Woolley has signed a one-year deal with the club.
The goalkeeper made 25 appearances for Fleet last season and ended the campaign as the club's first choice stopper.