New team sponsors for St Albans Hockey Club
- Credit: Archant
St Albans Hockey Club have unveiled their new shirts together with their new first team sponsor.
James Tompkins, director of Hodders Law solicitors, was on hand at Oaklands on Saturday for the first ladies 1st team home league game of the season.
He presented the shirts to St Albans head coach, Olympic gold medal winner Hannah Macleod, before St Albans played out a 2-2 draw with Southgate.
Both St Albans goals in the end-to-end encounter came from Adele Sammons on penalty corners.
The 2nds beat Holcombe 3-0 after a goal from Fiona Mulder and a brace from Sarah Embrey while Liz Cleverly got both goals as the 3rds won 2-1 against Sandy & Shefford.
You may also want to watch:
And the 4ths came from behind to draw 3-3 with Blueharts thanks to goals from Gemma Little, Ellen Crick and Sarah Robinson.
The mens’ 1st team won 5-2 at title rivals City of Peterborough and have taken maximum points from their first two games.
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 Shortages crisis hits district
- 3 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 4 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 5 Neighbouring councils reject Bowmans Cross development
- 6 St Albans school adopts new wellbeing app
- 7 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 8 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 9 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 10 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
John Mould and Adam Wilson got two each with Charlie Bowskill getting the other.
They host Chelmsford tomorrow (Saturday) at Oaklands.