St Albans City add two more to squad for next season
- Credit: Archant
St Albans City had added two attack minded players to their squad for the new National League South season.
Mitchell Weiss, who has experience of the division from his time with Hemel Hempstead Town, joins from Southern League Premier Division Central side Kings Langley.
It was at Gaywood Park that the 26-year-old first made his name, rejoining the club after his spell at Vauxhall Road.
The striker scored 10 goals in 39 appearances last season as Lango finished 10th in the voided season.
Signing number two is Michael Oluwadara Dada, a midfielder who will be known to fans of Welwyn Garden City, Hertford Town and Berkhamsted as Dara.
You may also want to watch:
The 21-year old was at Isthmian League Division South Central side Barking last year.
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 Shortages crisis hits district
- 3 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 4 St Albans school adopts new wellbeing app
- 5 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 6 Neighbouring councils reject Bowmans Cross development
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 Forging ahead for hospice care
- 9 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 10 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads