St Albans City add two more to squad for next season
- Credit: Archant
St Albans City had added two attack minded players to their squad for the new National League South season.
Mitchell Weiss, who has experience of the division from his time with Hemel Hempstead Town, joins from Southern League Premier Division Central side Kings Langley.
It was at Gaywood Park that the 26-year-old first made his name, rejoining the club after his spell at Vauxhall Road.
The striker scored 10 goals in 39 appearances last season as Lango finished 10th in the voided season.
Signing number two is Michael Oluwadara Dada, a midfielder who will be known to fans of Welwyn Garden City, Hertford Town and Berkhamsted as Dara.
You may also want to watch:
The 21-year old was at Isthmian League Division South Central side Barking last year.
- 1 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 2 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 3 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 4 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 6 6 movies to watch on TV this week made in Herts
- 7 New rules are a further nail in the coffin for pubs
- 8 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 9 'Heavy snow' expected across Hertfordshire from tomorrow
- 10 Property Spotlight: A stunning conversion in the heart of Harpenden