St Albans City add two more to squad for next season
- Credit: Archant
St Albans City had added two attack minded players to their squad for the new National League South season.
Mitchell Weiss, who has experience of the division from his time with Hemel Hempstead Town, joins from Southern League Premier Division Central side Kings Langley.
It was at Gaywood Park that the 26-year-old first made his name, rejoining the club after his spell at Vauxhall Road.
The striker scored 10 goals in 39 appearances last season as Lango finished 10th in the voided season.
Signing number two is Michael Oluwadara Dada, a midfielder who will be known to fans of Welwyn Garden City, Hertford Town and Berkhamsted as Dara.
You may also want to watch:
The 21-year old was at Isthmian League Division South Central side Barking last year.
- 1 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 2 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 3 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 4 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 5 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 6 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 7 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 8 Harpenden constituency to go under proposed boundary changes
- 9 Take a trip to the seaside for fun adaptation of The Comedy of Errors at the Roman Theatre festival
- 10 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues