New roles for duo at Clarence Park
ST ALBANS CITY FC have announced the appointments of Kate Gosnold as commercial manager and her partner Gareth Davies as bar and catering manager.
Kate, who has been involved with the club for about 10 years, will have responsibility for increasing the club’s sponsorship and advertising.
Gareth, a highly qualified chef, will assist her and take over the running of the bar as well as developing the club’s catering to provide matchday food for supporters, sponsors and players.
The two will concentrate on bringing in new business, working initially alongside Cerco Communications, who handled the club’s sponsorship last season and will continue to service existing deals as well as help to organise club events.
Gareth takes over bar duties from Mark Jones, who has had to step down from his role due to increased outside commitments.
You may also want to watch:
The club is very grateful for the excellent work he has done and his service to the club.
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 3 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 4 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 7 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final
- 8 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 10 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public