New manager at Colney Heath Ladies can’t wait to get started
- Credit: Archant
There will be a change in the dugout at Colney Heath Ladies after manager Paul Gleeson reverted back to his chairman role.
In his place will come Luke Molloy as the boss and he will be assisted by Ryan Brooke as head coach.
Speaking on Twitter the new man said: “It’s an absolute honour and a privilege to become first team manager of Colney Heath Ladies.
“The club has made me feel very welcome in such a short space of time. I can’t wait to get started and get out on the training pitch. A big season ahead.”
A spokeswoman for the club said: “We’re excited for what the future will bring. Our aim is to combine a host of talented young players with our already well-established squad.”
You may also want to watch:
There was also praise for the outgoing boss.
She added: To the big man, Paul Gleeson, thank you.
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 4 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 5 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
- 6 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 7 Harpenden Christmas Carnival returns for 2021
- 8 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 9 St Albans named among Britain's best places for first-time buyer discounts
- 10 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
“Thank you for all you have done throughout your time as manager, from stepping in to then taking to the role like a duck to water.
“Enjoy reverting back to chairman.”