National Two South fixtures reveal two home games for Old Albanian and a trip to Guernsey to finish
- Credit: Archant
Old Albanian Rugby Club will begin their first season back in National Two South after a two year absence with back-to-back home games against interesting opposition.
The first visitors to Woollams will be channel islanders Guernsey on September 1 and that will be followed by the visit of OA head coach Gavin Hogg’s former club of Bury St Edmunds.
Albanian’s first road trip takes them the relatively short distance to Barnes in south-west London on September 15.
The final game before Christmas is the return clash with Bury on December 22 while England’s first game in the Six Nations on February 2 coincides with a home game for Albanian against Dings Crusaders.
The last game of the season will take OAs across land and sea as they pay Guernsey a visit.
You may also want to watch:
Albanian were relegated from National One but the strong finish to that campaign will give all at Woollams hope.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 5 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 6 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 7 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 8 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 9 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 10 Carillon Chamber Choir's farewell concert in St Albans