National Two South fixtures reveal two home games for Old Albanian and a trip to Guernsey to finish
- Credit: Archant
Old Albanian Rugby Club will begin their first season back in National Two South after a two year absence with back-to-back home games against interesting opposition.
The first visitors to Woollams will be channel islanders Guernsey on September 1 and that will be followed by the visit of OA head coach Gavin Hogg’s former club of Bury St Edmunds.
Albanian’s first road trip takes them the relatively short distance to Barnes in south-west London on September 15.
The final game before Christmas is the return clash with Bury on December 22 while England’s first game in the Six Nations on February 2 coincides with a home game for Albanian against Dings Crusaders.
The last game of the season will take OAs across land and sea as they pay Guernsey a visit.
You may also want to watch:
Albanian were relegated from National One but the strong finish to that campaign will give all at Woollams hope.
- 1 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 2 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 3 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 4 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 5 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 6 Revealed: The most and least expensive places to buy a property in Hertfordshire
- 7 Alban Arena launches annual pantomime with Strictly Come Dancing star
- 8 Aldi eyeing new Hertfordshire store locations
- 9 Bid on London Underground poster of French Row in St Albans
- 10 Revealed: The most popular places in Hertfordshire to move to