National Two South fixtures reveal two home games for Old Albanian and a trip to Guernsey to finish
- Credit: Archant
Old Albanian Rugby Club will begin their first season back in National Two South after a two year absence with back-to-back home games against interesting opposition.
The first visitors to Woollams will be channel islanders Guernsey on September 1 and that will be followed by the visit of OA head coach Gavin Hogg’s former club of Bury St Edmunds.
Albanian’s first road trip takes them the relatively short distance to Barnes in south-west London on September 15.
The final game before Christmas is the return clash with Bury on December 22 while England’s first game in the Six Nations on February 2 coincides with a home game for Albanian against Dings Crusaders.
The last game of the season will take OAs across land and sea as they pay Guernsey a visit.
You may also want to watch:
Albanian were relegated from National One but the strong finish to that campaign will give all at Woollams hope.
- 1 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 2 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 3 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 4 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 5 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 6 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 7 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 8 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 9 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 10 Sustainable St Albans hosting Open Food Gardens event across district