Narrow defeat for Harvesters Girls in County Cup
Harvesters IN the County Cup, the Under 15s Girls lost 3-2 to Garston Ladies. Olivia Hessey and Jenna Humberstone scored for Harvesters and Lauren Besser was named Player of the Match. Samantha Osborne led the way with six goals as the Under 14s Girls
IN the County Cup, the Under 15s Girls lost 3-2 to Garston Ladies. Olivia Hessey and Jenna Humberstone scored for Harvesters and Lauren Besser was named Player of the Match.
Samantha Osborne led the way with six goals as the Under 14s Girls beat Buckden 11-0 in the league. Further goals from Michaela Green, Madie Warby, Laura McGarry and Jodie Whitford-Stark completed the fine victory. Player of the match Amy Nash created many of the goals and played superbly.
Ellie Bergin and Vicky Gray both scored two goals as the Under 13s Girls beat Tottenham Hotspur 4-2. The defence was in superb form with Player of the Match Hollie Palfrey, Georgia Coakley, Katie Murphy, Sofia Ponte and Rosie O'Regan all having good games.
You may also want to watch:
In their final league qualifying match, the Under11s North secured a convincing 4-1 win over their closest rivals, Borehamwood Youth, to guarantee a first place finish in their group with maximum points. James Merritt scored first and Charlie Ward added two goals before a powerful volley from Harry Plumb found the net to make it four.
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 3 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 4 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 5 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 6 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 7 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 8 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 9 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 10 11 things you might not know about St Albans' new Mayor