More to come from Galbraith
WINGER David Galbraith is hoping to build on his early performances in a City shirt as he works his way back to full fitness. The former Tottenham and Northampton winger has brought a touch of class to the City side since joining the club last week and hi
WINGER David Galbraith is hoping to build on his early performances in a City shirt as he works his way back to full fitness.
The former Tottenham and Northampton winger has brought a touch of class to the City side since joining the club last week and his arrival has coincided with a marked improvement in the quality of delivery from set plays.
The 26-year-old was the provider on Saturday delivering a delightful corner for Daniel Chillingworth to head home and assists are something Galbraith is looking to rack up over the coming months.
"It's good to get some games under your belt," he told the Herts Advertiser. "If I can get on free kicks and corners then hopefully I can pick up a few more assists throughout the season."
You may also want to watch:
Galbraith is looking to continue the good start he has made to his City career at Weymouth on Saturday and the winger is pleased that there is a platform there for him to build on.
"I haven't played a competitive game for about two years so I need to lose some weight and get fit," he said.
- 1 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 2 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 3 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 4 St Albans City get the FA Cup train moving with replay success over Concord
- 5 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 6 Market trader pledges to shave beard for new St Albans recovery home
- 7 St Albans street remembers sacrifices of WWI heroes
- 8 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 9 Appeal for witnesses after fatal road accident
- 10 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
"To be honest I haven't seen too much about them (Weymouth) so I don't really know what to expect.
"I'm just trying to go into every game and work as hard as I can and get fit. Hopefully I can produce something like today as well and I'll look to build on that.