More to come from Galbraith
WINGER David Galbraith is hoping to build on his early performances in a City shirt as he works his way back to full fitness. The former Tottenham and Northampton winger has brought a touch of class to the City side since joining the club last week and hi
WINGER David Galbraith is hoping to build on his early performances in a City shirt as he works his way back to full fitness.
The former Tottenham and Northampton winger has brought a touch of class to the City side since joining the club last week and his arrival has coincided with a marked improvement in the quality of delivery from set plays.
The 26-year-old was the provider on Saturday delivering a delightful corner for Daniel Chillingworth to head home and assists are something Galbraith is looking to rack up over the coming months.
"It's good to get some games under your belt," he told the Herts Advertiser. "If I can get on free kicks and corners then hopefully I can pick up a few more assists throughout the season."
Galbraith is looking to continue the good start he has made to his City career at Weymouth on Saturday and the winger is pleased that there is a platform there for him to build on.
"I haven't played a competitive game for about two years so I need to lose some weight and get fit," he said.
- 1 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 2 Inquest jury to hear 999 call made as child choked at Radlett nursery
- 3 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 4 Comment: Mixed emotions as building work begins
- 5 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 6 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 7 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 8 The Zombies postpone forthcoming Harpenden tour dates to 2023
- 9 Council confirms which Local Plan sites will be dropped
- 10 History in the making as Colney Heath Ladies reach county cup final for first time
"To be honest I haven't seen too much about them (Weymouth) so I don't really know what to expect.
"I'm just trying to go into every game and work as hard as I can and get fit. Hopefully I can produce something like today as well and I'll look to build on that.