More to come from Galbraith
WINGER David Galbraith is hoping to build on his early performances in a City shirt as he works his way back to full fitness. The former Tottenham and Northampton winger has brought a touch of class to the City side since joining the club last week and hi
WINGER David Galbraith is hoping to build on his early performances in a City shirt as he works his way back to full fitness.
The former Tottenham and Northampton winger has brought a touch of class to the City side since joining the club last week and his arrival has coincided with a marked improvement in the quality of delivery from set plays.
The 26-year-old was the provider on Saturday delivering a delightful corner for Daniel Chillingworth to head home and assists are something Galbraith is looking to rack up over the coming months.
"It's good to get some games under your belt," he told the Herts Advertiser. "If I can get on free kicks and corners then hopefully I can pick up a few more assists throughout the season."
You may also want to watch:
Galbraith is looking to continue the good start he has made to his City career at Weymouth on Saturday and the winger is pleased that there is a platform there for him to build on.
"I haven't played a competitive game for about two years so I need to lose some weight and get fit," he said.
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 3 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 4 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 10 Charity founder cancels Channel swim after suffering long Covid
"To be honest I haven't seen too much about them (Weymouth) so I don't really know what to expect.
"I'm just trying to go into every game and work as hard as I can and get fit. Hopefully I can produce something like today as well and I'll look to build on that.