THE all-conquering Old Albanians Under 13s A team ran in nine tries to demolish London Welsh 57-0 at the weekend. Scorers were Joel McNeill (four), Billy Sach, Elliot Jones, George Elliott, Daniel Fellowes and Tom Sparks. The win extends the team s 100-pe
THE all-conquering Old Albanians Under 13s A team ran in nine tries to demolish London Welsh 57-0 at the weekend.
Scorers were Joel McNeill (four), Billy Sach, Elliot Jones, George Elliott, Daniel Fellowes and Tom Sparks. The win extends the team's 100-per-cent record, as they sit on top of the first division with just one league game to go.
The OA Under 13s B team defeated Twickenham 46-5, with tries coming from Corrie Graham (two), Henry Clendon (two), Jordan Crankshaw, Dan Brown, Tom Burman and Rowan Akers. The Bs are on track for promotion at the end of the season.
Unfortunately, a disappointing performance in difficult weather resulted in OA Under 11s B losing to Ealing 7-0. OA captain Ben Lewis went close to scoring a try while Man of the Match Jarred Kenworthy led a strong defensive performance.
You may also want to watch:
Cold and blustery conditions at Woollams on Sunday failed to prevent some enthralling encounters between OAs and Ealing Under 8s. The OAs Reds hit form to record a convincing 11-4 victory over Ealing Bs, with Scott Tomlins putting in a Man of the Match performance.
OA Orange and OA Red each secured draws with Ealing A from tough, competitive and fast flowing matches. The Reds took the Team of the Week award for their outstanding displays. Player of the Week awards went to Charlie Wallace in the Reds, Thomas Fulton in the Greens, George Batten in the Blues and Joe Vernon in the Yellow squad.
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 3 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 6 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final
- 7 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 8 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 9 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public
- 10 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?