Mastrini nets hat trick for Harps
HARPENDEN COLTS THE Under 15s Dynamos got the new season off to a great start winning 9-5 at Whetstone Jaguars in the WFL Challenge Cup with goals from John Mastrini (hat trick), Alex Goldstone (two), Matt Gibbs, Max Mackenzie, Alexander Ward
THE Under 15s Dynamos got the new season off to a great start winning 9-5 at Whetstone Jaguars in the WFL Challenge Cup with goals from John Mastrini (hat trick), Alex Goldstone (two), Matt Gibbs, Max Mackenzie, Alexander Ward and debutant Ryan Lee.
LONDON COLNEY COLTS
THE Under 14s started their season against a strong Hammer Youth side that scored two early goals. After then steadying the game to half time the opposition added three further second half goals to win the game 5-0. Man of the Match went to Yannick Saminaden who worked hard in midfield.
You may also want to watch:
The Under 12s did themselves proud with a 4-1 win in a friendly season curtain-raiser against Borehamwood 2000. A belter of a goal from newcomer Sonny Disspain set the tone and subsequent goals from James Harding and tireless Man of the Match Darius Wilding added another two. The final goal saw Daniel Casey, the have-a-go hero of the day, seal the win.
In their opening game of the season, Colts Under 10s lost 1-0 to Hadley Rangers East. Colts conceded early in the first half and, despite some efforts on the opposition goal, never managed to get back on terms. Alexander Journet and Callum Jackson impressed for colts, but Man of the Match went to goalkeeper Rohan Lallbeeharry.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 3 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 4 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 5 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 8 St Albans barber and landlord hit by Covid closures due to 'pingdemic'
- 9 Revealed: The St Albans postcodes with the biggest house price reductions
- 10 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
Debutant Chris Wallace netted a fine brace as the Under 18s hammered Nascotwood Rangers 5-1 in the Blue Division. Further goals from Bobby Marven, Jack Roberts and Sam Bozier completed the victory.