Mastrini nets hat trick for Harps
HARPENDEN COLTS THE Under 15s Dynamos got the new season off to a great start winning 9-5 at Whetstone Jaguars in the WFL Challenge Cup with goals from John Mastrini (hat trick), Alex Goldstone (two), Matt Gibbs, Max Mackenzie, Alexander Ward
THE Under 15s Dynamos got the new season off to a great start winning 9-5 at Whetstone Jaguars in the WFL Challenge Cup with goals from John Mastrini (hat trick), Alex Goldstone (two), Matt Gibbs, Max Mackenzie, Alexander Ward and debutant Ryan Lee.
LONDON COLNEY COLTS
THE Under 14s started their season against a strong Hammer Youth side that scored two early goals. After then steadying the game to half time the opposition added three further second half goals to win the game 5-0. Man of the Match went to Yannick Saminaden who worked hard in midfield.
You may also want to watch:
The Under 12s did themselves proud with a 4-1 win in a friendly season curtain-raiser against Borehamwood 2000. A belter of a goal from newcomer Sonny Disspain set the tone and subsequent goals from James Harding and tireless Man of the Match Darius Wilding added another two. The final goal saw Daniel Casey, the have-a-go hero of the day, seal the win.
In their opening game of the season, Colts Under 10s lost 1-0 to Hadley Rangers East. Colts conceded early in the first half and, despite some efforts on the opposition goal, never managed to get back on terms. Alexander Journet and Callum Jackson impressed for colts, but Man of the Match went to goalkeeper Rohan Lallbeeharry.
- 1 Can you help after man left unconscious outside St Albans pub?
- 2 Birthday charity walks in brother's memory
- 3 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 4 Driver hospitalised after three-vehicle accident on M1 near Redbourn
- 5 Market trader says goodbye to beard after 15 years
- 6 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 7 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 8 Fashionistas flock to Cathedral catwalk extravaganza
- 9 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Debutant Chris Wallace netted a fine brace as the Under 18s hammered Nascotwood Rangers 5-1 in the Blue Division. Further goals from Bobby Marven, Jack Roberts and Sam Bozier completed the victory.