Mark at the double - Harpenden Colts
Harpenden Colts MARK Armstrong scored twice as the Under 15s shared in a 12-goal thriller with Bengeo Tigers. Matt Pulna, James Anthoney, Andy Williams and George Pettit also scored to secure a dramatic 6-6 draw. Michael Hadjiporou was named Man
MARK Armstrong scored twice as the Under 15s shared in a 12-goal thriller with Bengeo Tigers. Matt Pulna, James Anthoney, Andy Williams and George Pettit also scored to secure a dramatic 6-6 draw. Michael Hadjiporou was named Man of the Match.
The Under 15s Admirals travelled to Nazeing Youth and were beaten 4-2 despite two goals from Shabaz Farad. Man of the Match went to Ryan Carbonero for his efforts in midfield.
Alexander Ward scored a brace but the Under 15s Dynamos started their league campaign with a 3-2 defeat at London Maccabi Lions White. Central defender Michael Jones claimed Man of the Match.
You may also want to watch:
The Under 14s Leopards overcame pouring rain and speedy and determined opponents to record a 4-1 cup win at Kimpton. A four-goal haul from Sebastian Borgatti gave the Leopards a strong platform for victory and a brilliant Simon Williams goalkeeping display kept Kimpton at bay for most of the match. Tireless running from James McMurray and speedy defensive work from Dan Merrett secured a great cup result.
In the Herts County Cup, the Under 12s Rovers recorded an emphatic 29-0 victory against Welwyn Pegasus Navy in the Herts County Cup. Goals came from every member of the team, with Will Chisholm scoring five and further strikes from Dan Bradley (three), Josh King (three), Luke Dawson (three), Sam Goh (three), Sam Hartnup (three), Kieran Bajpai (two), Jamie Jones (two), Jake Collins (two), and a goal each for Dan Villareal and Josh Sambrook. A Welwyn own goal completed the scoring, and Chris Edbrook was named Man of the Match for his hard work up and down the line.
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 Shortages crisis hits district
- 3 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 4 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 5 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 6 Neighbouring councils reject Bowmans Cross development
- 7 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 8 St Albans school adopts new wellbeing app
- 9 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25