London Colney to face Langford in Challenge Trophy
Colney Heath and St Albans City Reserves given away ties in cup draw
LONDON Colney will host Langford in the Challenge Trophy First Round after the draw was made this week.
Both Colney Heath and St Albans City Reserves were handed away ties, Heath at Hoddesdon Town and the Saints at Old Bradwell United.
Harpenden Town were also in the Challenge Trophy draw, but don’t enter the competition until the second round where they will host Broxbourne Boro V&E.
Colney Heath were also drawn away in the Dudley Latham Memorial Cup First Round. They will face Hadley.
You may also want to watch:
Two Herts Ad teams were kept apart in the second round draw for the Division One Cup with both being handed home ties.
London Colney face Berkhamsted and St Albans City Reserves will play host to Cockfosters.
- 1 Can you help after man left unconscious outside St Albans pub?
- 2 Lease up for grabs on vacant Batchwood Hall building
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 Birthday charity walks in brother's memory
- 5 Driver hospitalised after three-vehicle accident on M1 near Redbourn
- 6 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 7 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 8 Market trader says goodbye to beard after 15 years
- 9 Shaun Jeffers and St Albans City a match made in Hertfordshire
- 10 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
In the Reserve Challenge Trophy First Round Harpenden Town were drawn away to Kings Langley but there will be a Herts Ad derby in this competition with London Colney being drawn away to Hoddesdon Town.