London Colney bring in magnificent seven and show no sign of stopping summer rebuild
- Credit: Archant
London Colney’s summer shopping spree has seen them add seven new faces to the ranks at Cotlandswick.
After a summer of worry having been told they would be shifted to the Essex Senior League, the Blueboys have been confirmed as a Spartan South Midlands League Premier Division club once again.
And they have bolstered their squad for the new season with some impressive signings.
George Brinkman and Hadley's Ibrahim Camara were the first two to be announced and Iuean Lewis and former Royston Town defender Ashley Grinham were the next ones.
Ex-Blueboy Dave Parkinson rejoined the club from Biggleswade United as signing number five and the sixth was midfielder Anthony Stockman, who counts Potters Bar Town as a former club.
You may also want to watch:
The last one for now is full-back Jack Macey who joins Colney for a second time.
- 1 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 2 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 3 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 4 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 5 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 6 Freedom Day delay is a financial blow to local businesses
- 7 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 8 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 9 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 10 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square