London Colney bring in magnificent seven and show no sign of stopping summer rebuild
- Credit: Archant
London Colney’s summer shopping spree has seen them add seven new faces to the ranks at Cotlandswick.
After a summer of worry having been told they would be shifted to the Essex Senior League, the Blueboys have been confirmed as a Spartan South Midlands League Premier Division club once again.
And they have bolstered their squad for the new season with some impressive signings.
George Brinkman and Hadley's Ibrahim Camara were the first two to be announced and Iuean Lewis and former Royston Town defender Ashley Grinham were the next ones.
Ex-Blueboy Dave Parkinson rejoined the club from Biggleswade United as signing number five and the sixth was midfielder Anthony Stockman, who counts Potters Bar Town as a former club.
You may also want to watch:
The last one for now is full-back Jack Macey who joins Colney for a second time.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 5 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 6 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 7 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 8 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 9 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 10 Anti-vaxers condemned for intimidating behaviour and dangerous posters