‘No positives’ for London Colney to derby day loss says boss Ken Charlery
- Credit: Archant
London Colney manager Ken Charlery said he was struggling to take anything positive from their 4-0 derby defeat away to Colney Heath.
The Blueboys remain second from bottom of the SSML Premier Division having failed to win in any of their last 12 league games.
They started well enough at the Recreation Ground, pushing the hosts back but once they went behind there was only ever going to be one winner.
"I cannot take anything positive from that if I'm honest," said Charlery. "It was the Christmas blues and we didn't deserve anything even if we started off bright and in good areas.
"I changed the formation slightly and we had a couple of half-chances but they defended well.
You may also want to watch:
"We'll go back to the drawing board but this isn't our fight. Our fight is with the teams around us.
"Arlesey Town at home on Saturday is our fight and we'll prepare for that.
- 1 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 2 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 3 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 4 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 5 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 6 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 7 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 8 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 9 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 10 Harpenden constituency to go under proposed boundary changes
"And hopefully we can carry the start of this game across the whole 90 minutes then."