London Colney begin pre-season preparations
- Credit: Archant
London Colney start their pre-season preparations this Saturday.
They will face AFC Hillgate at the University of Hertfordshire in Hatfield.
Kick-off is at 1pm with tickets priced at £4 for adults and £2 for concessions.
That is followed by two home games with Aylesbury visiting Cotlandswick on Tuesday and Aylesbury United the opponents two days later.
They complete their programme with home games against Southall, on Saturday, July 23, and Enfield Borough on Tuesday, July 26.
Their competitive season gets underway with two cup games at Leverstock Green.
The Herts Charity Shield is the first of these on July 30, before the two teams meet in the FA Cup extra preliminary round seven days later.
- 1 Armed police seize machete from Sandpit Lane in St Albans
- 2 Police probe into death of man in 20s at 'Kinky Towers' in Hertfordshire
- 3 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 4 Rapist jailed for 15 years after kidnapping teen in Hemel Hempstead
- 5 Hertfordshire teen bullying victim given royal honour
- 6 Peregrine falcon chick hatches at St Albans Cathedral in a city first
- 7 Success for Harpenden actor after National Youth Theatre audition
- 8 St Albans SustFest events aim to boost local nature
- 9 5 things you might not have known about Herts county council's new chairman
- 10 The Crossrail connections to Hertfordshire which were never built
It has been a summer of change for the Blueboys with new manager Joe Sweeney taking over the reins after the resignation of Ryan Thompson and a number of players coming in and out.