Loanee Bailey impresses Colney Heath boss
- Credit: Archant
Elliot Bailey took his tally at Colney Heath to three in three games with a brace on Tuesday night in the Dudley Latham Memorial Cup.
The 18-year-old, who is on a one-month loan from St Albans City, scored in his second appearance for the Magpies before adding two more against Holmer Green this week.
The bad news for Bailey was the cup tie was cancelled after 90 minutes with the score at 6-6.
The Magpies’ boss Wes Awad said: “He’s really good and really professional in his approach. He wants to be coached and technically he’s a very good footballer.
“We’ve loved having him here. He’s scored in the last two games and he gives us something different in the squad in the way he holds the ball up.
You may also want to watch:
“He’s definitely one for the future.”
- 1 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 2 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 3 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 4 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 5 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 6 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 7 Take a trip to the seaside for fun adaptation of The Comedy of Errors at the Roman Theatre festival
- 8 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 9 Harpenden constituency to go under proposed boundary changes
- 10 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style