LOAN NEWS: Keenleyside makes home debut for Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
Five Saints feature for loan clubs
David Keenleyside made his home debut for Harpenden Town on Tuesday night.
Danny Plumb’s side beat London Lions 1-0 at Rothamsted Park in SSML Division One. It was Keenleyside’s second game for Town after they lost 1-0 to league leaders Welwyn Garden City on Saturday. Harpenden entertain Codicote on Saturday before making a trip to Edgware Town on Tuesday.
David Longe-King played his first game for Dunstable Town alongside Saints team-mate Elliot Bailey on Saturday. Darren Croft’s side were held to a 0-0 draw at third-placed Truro City in the Southern League Premier Division fixture. The Easter weekend sees Dunstable welcome Chesham United on Saturday and travel to St Neots Town on Monday.
Goalkeepers Tom Coulton and Mayson Tewkesbury both conceded one in their outings for Ware and Royston Town respectively. Ware drew 1-1 with Thurrock in the Ryman North while the Crows were 3-1 winners over Beaconsfield SYCOB in the Southern League Division One Central.
You may also want to watch:
Coulton Ware’s travel to Tilbury and face Harlow Town at home over the four-day weekend, while Tewkesbury will try to keep Potters Bar at bay at Garden Walk and Barton Rovers out at Sharpenhoe Road.
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 3 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 4 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 5 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 St Albans MP reveals: 'Oaklands College has no intention of continuing to provide nursery services'
- 8 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 9 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 10 St Albans violent crime: 'Imagine having a criminal record before having a chance to get a job'