LOAN NEWS: Keenleyside makes home debut for Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
Five Saints feature for loan clubs
David Keenleyside made his home debut for Harpenden Town on Tuesday night.
Danny Plumb’s side beat London Lions 1-0 at Rothamsted Park in SSML Division One. It was Keenleyside’s second game for Town after they lost 1-0 to league leaders Welwyn Garden City on Saturday. Harpenden entertain Codicote on Saturday before making a trip to Edgware Town on Tuesday.
David Longe-King played his first game for Dunstable Town alongside Saints team-mate Elliot Bailey on Saturday. Darren Croft’s side were held to a 0-0 draw at third-placed Truro City in the Southern League Premier Division fixture. The Easter weekend sees Dunstable welcome Chesham United on Saturday and travel to St Neots Town on Monday.
Goalkeepers Tom Coulton and Mayson Tewkesbury both conceded one in their outings for Ware and Royston Town respectively. Ware drew 1-1 with Thurrock in the Ryman North while the Crows were 3-1 winners over Beaconsfield SYCOB in the Southern League Division One Central.
Coulton Ware’s travel to Tilbury and face Harlow Town at home over the four-day weekend, while Tewkesbury will try to keep Potters Bar at bay at Garden Walk and Barton Rovers out at Sharpenhoe Road.
- 1 Seventies St Albans is backdrop to new novel about secret Nazi treasure
- 2 Extinction Rebellion protestors scale roof of Barclays in St Albans
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 Local restaurants snap up accolades in Curry Awards
- 5 Batchwood Golf Course to be redesigned after houses hit by balls
- 6 1,000 new homes planned next to village
- 7 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 8 St Albans haberdashery store celebrates 50 years
- 9 Future of Harpenden Public Halls site revealed
- 10 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas