Little leaves it late for U13s
ST ALBANS CITY YOUTH: A LAST minute goal ended the U18s East s participation in the County Cup this year losing 3-2 to Sun Postal Blue with John Butler and Aaron Robertson on target. Adriano Gil grabbed two as the U15s West beat AC Finchley 3-1 with Liam
ST ALBANS CITY YOUTH: A LAST minute goal ended the U18s East's participation in the County Cup this year losing 3-2 to Sun Postal Blue with John Butler and Aaron Robertson on target.
Adriano Gil grabbed two as the U15s West beat AC Finchley 3-1 with Liam Magwood also on target.
Nathan Watkins, Matt Basler and Matt Springall were on target as the U15s East lost 5-3 to Hadley Rangers.
Ed Little's late goal helped the U13s East edge past Harpenden Colts in a thrilling game, City eventually winning 6-5.
Man of the Match Josh Harpin got two as did Callum Glenister with Chris Ladyman also scoring.
Two goals from Alex Howard earned the U12s East a 2-2 draw with Ware.
- 1 Former Harpenden primary school teacher jailed for 138 years
- 2 Man seen walking 'naked from waist down' in Harpenden
- 3 Elderly woman chased knife-wielding stranger from her bedroom
- 4 US star George Clooney spotted directing new film in Hertfordshire
- 5 Taxi stopped with ‘tyre below legal tread depth’ on A41
- 6 St Albans skatepark inviting newcomers to join community
- 7 Armed police seize machete from Sandpit Lane in St Albans
- 8 Police probe into death of man in 20s at 'Kinky Towers' in Hertfordshire
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 St Albans Pub Pride: Why we need to tackle monkeypox prejudice
The U11s West ran out 3-0 winners over Nascot Wood courtesy of goals from Harry Hawkes, Bradley Hawthorn and Finlay Long.
A brace from David Etheridge and one from Alfie Booth gave the U10s North a 3-0 win over Sun Postal Yellow.
There was also a brace for Sam Fisk in the U10s South's 4-1 win over Whetstone Wanderers. Connor Casey and Matty Gallagher also scored.
A hat-trick from Tom Keating helped the U9s West to a 9-1 victory over King George Cobras. Sam Letto (two), Matthew Nash, James Pollard, Ross Andrews and Mohammed Mazari completed the rout.
Four goals from Olivia Almond helped the U11s Girls to beat Enfield Town B 5-0. Player of the Match Abbie Sullivan also found the back of the net with debutant 'keeper April Harpin keeping a clean sheet.
The U10s Girls lost 5-2 to Watford Girls. Mhairi Pennifer and Amelia Lundrigan got the goals for City.