League clubs to visit Clarence Park as St Albans City announce three pre-season friendlies
- Credit: Peterborough United Football Clu
St Albans City have announced three pre-season friendlies for July – with two league clubs visiting.
Junior Morias and his Sky Bet League One team-mates from Peterborough United will head to Clarence Park on July 8 in the first of them.
That will be followed a week later by Ryman Premier League outfit Billericay Town making the trip from Essex.
Billericay have been in the press this season thanks to the signings of former Premier League players such as Jamie O’Hara and Paul Konchesky.
City’s third pre-season friendly will take place on Tuesday, July 18, with Luton Town coming to town.
You may also want to watch:
The Hatters are currently involved in the League Two play-offs with a two-legged semi-final against Blackpool coming up.
Kick-off times for the Saturday matches will be 3pm while the Luton game will start at 7.45pm.
- 1 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 2 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 3 Motorists who kill cats should be prosecuted, says St Albans family after pet's death
- 4 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 5 Twice the yumminess from St Albans baking company
- 6 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 7 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 8 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 9 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 10 Lidl targets new Hertfordshire store locations
Admission prices for the three games have yet to be announced by the club.