League clubs to visit Clarence Park as St Albans City announce three pre-season friendlies
- Credit: Peterborough United Football Clu
St Albans City have announced three pre-season friendlies for July – with two league clubs visiting.
Junior Morias and his Sky Bet League One team-mates from Peterborough United will head to Clarence Park on July 8 in the first of them.
That will be followed a week later by Ryman Premier League outfit Billericay Town making the trip from Essex.
Billericay have been in the press this season thanks to the signings of former Premier League players such as Jamie O’Hara and Paul Konchesky.
City’s third pre-season friendly will take place on Tuesday, July 18, with Luton Town coming to town.
You may also want to watch:
The Hatters are currently involved in the League Two play-offs with a two-legged semi-final against Blackpool coming up.
Kick-off times for the Saturday matches will be 3pm while the Luton game will start at 7.45pm.
- 1 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 2 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 St Albans City get the FA Cup train moving with replay success over Concord
- 5 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 6 St Albans mum wins award for contribution to SEN
- 7 Church unveils new eco-garden to support wildlife in St Albans
- 8 St Albans street remembers sacrifices of WWI heroes
- 9 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team
- 10 Market trader pledges to shave beard for new St Albans recovery home
Admission prices for the three games have yet to be announced by the club.