Kettering Town to join St Albans City in Southern League Premier
ST ALBANS City will face Kettering Town in the Evo-Stik League Southern Premier Division next season.
The Poppies finished bottom of the Blue Square Bet Premier last term, being deducted three points in the process for breach of league financial rules.
On Friday it was agreed by the FA Leagues Committee that the Northamptonshire club could drop two tiers of the non-league pyramid to the Southern Premier after resigning from the Blue Square Bet North due to debts of more than �1million.
Other newcomers to join The Saints in the league next season include Bedworth United, Bideford, Gosport Borough and St Neots Town who have all been promoted.
The full compilation of the division, below, may be subject to change up until the league’s Annual General Meeting.
You may also want to watch:
The Southern League Premier as agreed by the FA Leagues Committee: AFC Totton, Arlesey Town, Banbury United, Barwell, Bashley, Bedford Town, Bedworth United, Bideford, Cambridge City, Chesham United, Chippenham Town, Frome Town, Gosport Borough, Hemel Hempstead Town, Kettering Town, Hitchin Town, Leamington, Redditch United, St Albans City, St Neots Town, Stourbridge, Weymouth.
- 1 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 2 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 3 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 4 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 5 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 6 Have your say on St Stephen Neighbourhood Plan
- 7 Check in to the Supper Club for something different
- 8 Save Symondshyde still waiting for inspector's report
- 9 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 10 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space