Kerby and Hutchison take PSV plaudits
WINGER Bruce Hutchison and goalkeeper Tony Kerby took the top prizes at the Park Street Village FC end of season awards night at the Bricket Wood Social Club. Reliable keeper Kerby was named Players Player of the Season
WINGER Bruce Hutchison and goalkeeper Tony Kerby took the top prizes at the Park Street Village FC end of season awards night at the Bricket Wood Social Club.
Reliable 'keeper Kerby was named Players' Player of the Season for the first team and exciting winger Hutchison took the Player of the Season award from manager Ryan Thompson at the event held earlier this month.
Ricky Petts received the Players' Player of the Season for the reserves and Elliott Guine was named Manager's Player of the Season. Graham Chesters took the Players' Player of the Season award for the third team and Gareth Tucker was named Manager's Player of the Season.
Aaron King was the top goalscorer at the club and also the reserve team topscorer. Paul Boxshall was the top goalscorer for the third team.
You may also want to watch:
Damon Wright received an award for making 300 appearances for the club and Chris Day picked up a prize for reaching 200 appearances. Lee Woodruff received an award for making 100 appearances for the club.
PSV begin pre-season training at the Park Street Recreation Ground on Saturday, July 5 at 2pm. All current and new players are welcome to attend.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 5 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 6 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 7 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 8 Nightmare return for Joe Newton as own-goal gives St Albans City victory over Havant
- 9 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 10 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development