James Kalcozi signs on for another season with St Albans City
- Credit: Archant
James Kaloczi is the latest player to commit to another season with St Albans City.
The central defender, who is equally adept in midfield and was even used as a makeshift centre-forward last year, has signed another one-year deal at Clarence Park.
He is in his third spell with the club having originally made his debut in December 2012 having come through before the City Youth and Harvesters ranks.
He returned after a brief spell at Hemel Hempstead Town to help the club escape relegation in the 2015-2016 season before rejoining for the last time in 2019.
In total he has made 121 appearances with 13 goals to his name.
A spokesman for the club said: “We’re pleased to have James at the club for our new campaign.”
Kaloczi’s signing takes Ian Allinson’s confirmed squad for next season up to 11.
- 1 Recap: Rail delays through St Albans and Harpenden after train hits branch
- 2 Fire crews receive 'multiple' 999 calls amid large blaze at Welham Green
- 3 Goods worth more than £260 in total stolen from St Albans Co-op store
- 4 Teenager ‘robbed at knife-point' by two males in Hemel Hempstead
- 5 Clarence Park deckchairs banned following council concerns
- 6 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 7 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 8 Recap: Two crashes disrupting M1 and M25 drivers near St Albans
- 9 Church welcomes gay community event as part of St Albans Pub Pride
- 10 New play areas open at Harpenden parks
A date for the new campaign has yet to be set.