Justin Bieber visits Arsenal training grounds in London Colney
- Credit: Facebook/Mesut Ozil
Justin Bieber has visited Arsenal’s training grounds in London Colney, after apparently bumping into Mesut Ozil at a London nightclub.
The 22-year-old singer, who is on the UK leg of his tour, was recently given a private tour of the Gunners’ facilities in Bell Lane.
Midfielder Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain posted on Instagram: “Really enjoyed the show on Wednesday and great to take Justin around the training ground last night.”
His comment prompted one fan to ask: “Is Bieber really a gooner? Is this confirmed?”
But another one posted: “Please say Wenger made you do it.”
Fellow Gunner Mesut Ozil also posted a photo, on Facebook, showing him swapping shirts with the pop star.
Ozil commented: “Nice to see you Justin Bieber.”
- 1 Trains between St Albans and Luton cancelled due to fire
- 2 Motorbike strikes barrier on North Orbital Road near St Albans
- 3 Man threatened officers with 'bomb' at police station
- 4 Man arrested following alleged St Albans M&S theft
- 5 Harpenden residents hit back at Green Belt homes bid
- 6 Dog owner avoids jail after hitting pet so hard that wooden pole snaps
- 7 Woman in her 70s victim of St Albans 'distraction theft'
- 8 Alex Lankshear goes pro after leaving St Albans City for a Championship side
- 9 Cool off at London Colney's new Watersplash
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
He had a mixed response, however, with one man asking: “Why you [sic] wasting a perfectly good shirt on that bellend?”
One warned: “My god, arsenal fans are gonna get soooo trolled for this, why mesut oh why [sic]”
Another person had a more dire warning: “So many of the arsenal fans will become either Chelsea/Tottenham fans.”