Justin Bieber visits Arsenal training grounds in London Colney
- Credit: Facebook/Mesut Ozil
Justin Bieber has visited Arsenal’s training grounds in London Colney, after apparently bumping into Mesut Ozil at a London nightclub.
The 22-year-old singer, who is on the UK leg of his tour, was recently given a private tour of the Gunners’ facilities in Bell Lane.
Midfielder Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain posted on Instagram: “Really enjoyed the show on Wednesday and great to take Justin around the training ground last night.”
His comment prompted one fan to ask: “Is Bieber really a gooner? Is this confirmed?”
But another one posted: “Please say Wenger made you do it.”
You may also want to watch:
Fellow Gunner Mesut Ozil also posted a photo, on Facebook, showing him swapping shirts with the pop star.
Ozil commented: “Nice to see you Justin Bieber.”
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 3 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 4 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 5 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team
- 6 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 7 St Albans mum wins award for contribution to SEN
- 8 Church unveils new eco-garden to support wildlife in St Albans
- 9 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 10 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
He had a mixed response, however, with one man asking: “Why you [sic] wasting a perfectly good shirt on that bellend?”
One warned: “My god, arsenal fans are gonna get soooo trolled for this, why mesut oh why [sic]”
Another person had a more dire warning: “So many of the arsenal fans will become either Chelsea/Tottenham fans.”