Justin Bieber visits Arsenal training grounds in London Colney
- Credit: Facebook/Mesut Ozil
Justin Bieber has visited Arsenal’s training grounds in London Colney, after apparently bumping into Mesut Ozil at a London nightclub.
The 22-year-old singer, who is on the UK leg of his tour, was recently given a private tour of the Gunners’ facilities in Bell Lane.
Midfielder Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain posted on Instagram: “Really enjoyed the show on Wednesday and great to take Justin around the training ground last night.”
His comment prompted one fan to ask: “Is Bieber really a gooner? Is this confirmed?”
But another one posted: “Please say Wenger made you do it.”
You may also want to watch:
Fellow Gunner Mesut Ozil also posted a photo, on Facebook, showing him swapping shirts with the pop star.
Ozil commented: “Nice to see you Justin Bieber.”
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 3 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 4 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 5 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 6 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 7 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 8 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 9 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 10 11 things you might not know about St Albans' new Mayor
He had a mixed response, however, with one man asking: “Why you [sic] wasting a perfectly good shirt on that bellend?”
One warned: “My god, arsenal fans are gonna get soooo trolled for this, why mesut oh why [sic]”
Another person had a more dire warning: “So many of the arsenal fans will become either Chelsea/Tottenham fans.”