Johnson nets hat-trick in U8s win
ST ALBANS CITY YOUTH: GOALS from Molly Slade and Rachel Sherlow plus an own goal gave the U18s Girls a 3-0 win over Sherradswood. The U11s Girls lost 4-2 to Denham United despite goals from Esme Stevens and Olivia Almond. The U10s Girls ended Hitchin s un
ST ALBANS CITY YOUTH: GOALS from Molly Slade and Rachel Sherlow plus an own goal gave the U18s Girls a 3-0 win over Sherradswood.
The U11s Girls lost 4-2 to Denham United despite goals from Esme Stevens and Olivia Almond.
The U10s Girls ended Hitchin's unbeaten record with a 2-0 win. Shauna Smith and Mhairi Pennifer scored.
The U18s South lost 4-0 to Sun Postal while Greg Springall got the U18s West's only goal as they lost 3-1 to Aldenham Falcons. The U18s North lost 4-1 to Potters Bar Crusaders, Will Ellis got the goal.
Adam Luck and George Guest netted as the U16s lost 3-2 to Limassol.
The U14s South hit the woodwork four times before losing 6-1 to Tring Tornadoes, Niall Watts got their only goal while the U14s North lost 4-0 to Boreham Wood.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 3 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 4 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 5 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 6 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 7 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 8 St Albans hockey player still going strong at 80
- 9 Caretakers of creation: church's work protecting environment
- 10 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
Goals from Kieran Thorne (two), Alex Hall and Anthony Gosling weren't enough as the U13s East lost 7-4 to Chorleywood and the U13s North drew 0-0 with Whetstone.
Alex Howard hit five goals as the U12s East lost 8-7 to East Herts. Newman Hakim also scored with the other goal an own goal.
James Merritt scored the only goal as the U12s South beat Garston 1-0.
The U12s North won 3-1 over Harpenden Colts Warriors courtesy of goals from Toby Parker, Stuart Peet and Nathan Gibbons.
Tom Mathieson scored twice as the U12s Boreal beat Acorn Raiders 4-1. Jack Ypey and Daniel Metcalf also netted.
Samuel Waters-Rathjen bagged a brace as the U12s Warriors lost 4-3 to Bengeo Tigers with Edward Anders also scoring.
Goals from Josh Emmins and Alfie Seeby saw the U11s West beat Rickmansworth 2-0.
Amir Stapleton and Luke Houghton were on target as the U11s North beat Boreham Wood.
The U11s East lost 8-5 to Watford Youth. Billy Rintoul (two), Alex Phipps, Ryan Lubbock and Charlie Mahoney scored.
Adam McKern's scored as the U11s Orient drew 1-1 with Nascot Wood.
Tom Levy and David Etheridge were on target as the U10s North lost 3-2 to Abbots Youth.
Goals from Harry Floyd (two) and Harry Shepherd gave the U9s North a 3-1 win over Whetstone.
Lee Axworthy and Dominic Knaggs earned the U9s Orient a 2-2 draw with John Warner.
Harrison Bean got the U9s West's only goal as they lost 2-1 to Lemsford Tigers.
Joe Patton was named Man of the Match for the U8s South and Adam Johnson scored a hat-trick for the U8s West.