Jamie misses out on tour spot
JAMIE LITTLE was also a lone Herts player when competing in the six-round final qualifying school of the European Tour but his bid to join brother Sam on tour was to end in disappointment. Over two courses at PGA Catalunya in Spain, the former Herts Colts
JAMIE LITTLE was also a lone Herts player when competing in the six-round final qualifying school of the European Tour but his bid to join brother Sam on tour was to end in disappointment.
Over two courses at PGA Catalunya in Spain, the former Herts Colts champion, a member of the Challenge Tour, had rounds of 74 69 70 74 for a total of 287, 17 off the lead, to tie for 81st place and miss the four-round cut.
After six rounds, 32 players qualified for a tour place next season, the winner being Sweden's Oska Henningsson.
Former Herts champion Sam again left it late to retain his player's card in the final tournament of the season.
You may also want to watch:
David Griffiths, another former Herts champion, lost his place on tour, and failed to gain a place at the final qualifying school.
- 1 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 2 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 6 History comes to life at Celtic Harmony in Hertfordshire
- 7 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 8 Property Secrets: St Albans Green councillor Simon Grover
- 9 Youngsters star in Watford win much to delight of St Albans City boss Ian Allinson
- 10 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines